• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Trump attends the National Association of Black Journalists and takes no sh*t.

Wrong!!! That would just ignore this part. Obviously
Nope. That only excludes children born in the US to foreign diplomats & ministers, and those who have renounced their citizenship.
14th_amendment_01.png

Nope. That only excludes children born in the US to foreign diplomats & ministers, and those who have renounced their citizenship.
View attachment 8471791
No it doesn't. Literally that means "that they must be under the sovereignty of the USA". Obviously, someone here illegally would not be.

Reactions: Milf Dots
The funny part is that now she has to "prove" she's black which is gonna be tough because of all the pics of her dressed like an Indian or talking about her Indian-American heritage etc. She's just a power hungry cunt who will do whatever it takes to win.
She can flop back and forth and pick any ethnicity as long as it's ABW (anything but white) and she'll still get the black vote.

There's a lot of white liberal scum I went to high school with, including a retired Capt. in the Sheriff's Dept. who recently posted on Facebook he's 'so ready for a president thats not an old white man.' ABW.

Last edited:
If you’re here illegally, how are your kids legal? If I rob a bank I can’t just give the cash to my kids and they can keep it?
Obviously, it's a completely ridiculous perversion and it can be corrected too. Now is the time to do so, once Trump dog is back in there and pubs have control of congress. Of course the pubs in congress would have to actually deliver which is exceedingly rare. Just like "repeal and replace" that we heard a million times and so many got elected on, then traitor mcstain screwed us all. However.... had the pubs had a very simple plan of letting insurance compete across states lines and a few other simple things to replace obummercare with, it wouldn't have been so hard to do because there would have been no excuse.

No it doesn't. Literally that means "that they must be under the sovereignty of the USA". Obviously, someone here illegally would not be.
Wrong again my friend - children born in the United States are granted all the rights and privileges of US citizenship, regardless of the immigration status of their parents, whether you like it not. But that's beside the point when we're discussing Kamala Harris - her parents were here legally when she was born and she is a US citizen.

Wrong again my friend - children born in the United States are granted all the rights and privileges of US citizenship, regardless of the immigration status of their parents, whether you like it not. But that's beside the point when we're discussing Kamala Harris - her parents were here legally when she was born and she is a US citizen.
Yeah no shit Sherlock. Are you this stupid? I've already said that we've been doing it for a while, that DOES NOT MAKE IT CONSTITUTIONAL.

We also somehow got the federal government involved with abortion which is on its face not constitutional, but that got fixed too. You are clearly too dumb for this conversation so just leave it alone

Absolutely.

Honestly I think Trump is better off just staying away from all of that and let others attack her with that (like black Republicans). Trump needs to HAMMER on Economy (especially with covid sugar high money petering out and recession looming), THE ILLEGALS/ Border, and this insanity of letting men into women's sports and in particular, destroying title 9, and crime. Kamie-mala has an absolutely horrible record and those are the things that black males are concerned about just like all of us are.
Absolutely! He needs to stick to the important topics, and then shut the fuck up.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Absolutely! He needs to stick to the important topics, and then shut the fuck up.
Again, Trump didn't do a G**damn thing wrong. He was attacked right out of the gate by that hate filled racist that would have piled on him with fists flying if she could.

He fought her back, against her howling jeering hoodrats, and took no shit.

If they're too fucking stupid to know what he meant by taking your jobs, thats on them. There are illegals in Calif. on city counsel, one of them was a fucking mayor. It won't be long they will be journalists too. "Any job" is what Trump said.

OK Mr. Big Brains, care to tell where you got your JD from?
Any & all case law to support your statement would also be very interesting to see :ROFLMAO:
How about you go look at why the 14th amendment even exists,(since that's what is used to grant all of these anchor babies citizenship ). Why is the 14th amendment even there, what was going on at the time, and what did the 14th amendment guarantee? You go educate yourself then come back and discuss it.

OK Mr. Big Brains, care to tell where you got your JD from?
Any & all case law to support your statement would also be very interesting to see :ROFLMAO:

Sounds plausible, but how do you know her immigration status?
So, a few posts earlier you said you didn't know what an anchor baby was. Then you're suddenly a constitutional scholar on the subject?

Reactions: Milf Dots
So, a few posts earlier you said you didn't know what an anchor baby was. Then you're suddenly a constitutional scholar on the subject?
No, I asked the previous poster to define that concept - as a heads up "anchor babies" do not exist & and having a child here in the US is not a viable immigration strategy for the parents, since it would take over 26 years for the parents to get citizenship that route.

How about you go look at why the 14th amendment even exists,(since that's what is used to grant all of these anchor babies citizenship ).
To reiterate, the section 1. of the 14th Amendment says "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

This means that children born in the US (with some rare exceptions) are automatically US citizens as defined by the Constitution. You or any other dimwit claiming otherwise doesn't change this. I can explain this to you, but I can't understand it for you - if you're too dumb to get it, I really genuinely feel sorry for you.

To reiterate, the section 1. of the 14th Amendment says "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

This means that children born in the US (with some rare exceptions) are automatically US citizens as defined by the Constitution. You or any other dimwit claiming otherwise doesn't change this. I can explain this to you, but I can't understand it for you - if you're too dumb to get it, I really genuinely feel sorry for you.
Get your liberal crap out of here, we ain't buying it. As usual, your liberal tripe includes leaving out the other half of the 14th amendment, just as I pointed out before. You can't dispute what that meaning is so you repeate this garbage again. Typical liberal crap.

That isn't what it meant when it was written nor does it now. There is what's called a "qualifier ". " AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF" . There is a reason that qualifier is there.

This needs to be adjudictated at SCOTUS and the actual laws of this country enforced before we are turned into South America, of which we are well on our way.

That isn't what it meant when it was written nor does it now.
Again, let's see the case law backing up your claim. Don't have any? Surprise surprise.

Get your liberal crap out of here, we ain't buying it.
Son, I'm as conservative as they get.

" AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF"
If you're in the US, you are "subject to the the jurisdiction thereof" - meaning that you are subject to the laws of the land. Diplomats are an exception to this, hence their children do not become US citizens even if born here. If you're so illiterate that you don't understand this, I can't really help you.

This is starting to feel about the same as trying to explain OCW to my German short hair pointer, so I'm out.

This needs to be adjudictated at SCOTUS and the actual laws of this country enforced before we are turned into South America, of which we are well on our way.

Yeah unless something drastically changes we're gonna be Mexico 2.0. A whole bunch of poor brown folks who do all the work and a tiny number of wealthy conquistadors who run everything.

Again, let's see the case law backing up your claim. Don't have any? Surprise surprise.

Son, I'm as conservative as they get.

If you're in the US, you are "subject to the the jurisdiction thereof" - meaning that you are subject to the laws of the land. Diplomats are an exception to this, hence their children do not become US citizens even if born here. If you're so illiterate that you don't understand this, I can't really help you.

This is starting to feel about the same as trying to explain OCW to my German short hair pointer, so I'm out.
I'm not going to continue to argue with a liberal who can't and won't answer anything and then wants me to site "case law"... A person can't belong to another country, be in this country illegally, and also be "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". You can go look up the various interpretations the court has had. Previous court cases have focuses on various people who had legal status, yet didn't fit neatly into a category. This is obviously not the cases for illegals, and why other countries around the world don't allow this insanity that we do. The only reason it's been allowed here is because of our bought and paid for politicians, but that doesn't make it constitutional. Now buzz off romney