• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

tulsi gabbard re maui

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
watched some interviews with her. seems tuned in to the deep state and it's workings. not afraid to run with that. i have never seen anyone try to steer her to talk re maui.
she is from hawaii and should have some knowledge,opinions or insight. wonder why if no one has. maui and vegas are the 2 biggest direct deep state acts up until now. more to come i think. the school shootings and prob trump hit try (i think) are just actions by groomed patsies done when opportunity comes up. anyway,does anyone have some of her talking about maui that i have missed?

Reactions: Bender
OK did some looking. +/- can't really get what she really is. don't trust? don't trust any pol even trump. just learn,say,do whatever one can. still want to hear her on maui.
a lot of stuff she throws out is in the right lane. the fact that she hasn't commented on maui is the moat suspicious thing to me.
rfk,trump,paul,massie,alito,thomas a few others are what we have. take the help when it is there.

She seems to agree with Trump's avoidance of war, which is about all I can hope for right now. Kamala talks about women's rights to their own bodies--wait til they start stacking up after a draft.

Orban was on Soros’s paylist. So yes people do change and sometimes those who have slept with the devil are more qualified to talk about devil than those that have not. In reality as some have already said in US local micropolitics may change more than national politics so if someone (still) believes in peacefull political solution it will be won in local ground little by little not on national.