• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

U.S. Army/Navy/USMC M14-based sniper and DMR/SDM rifles circa late-1960s to late 201Xs

Speaking of EMRs (tool kit is for earlier green DMR but carried over)

Thanks for sharing that older tool kit I had never seen that before. Still haven't been able to track down either the TM 11473A-IN/2 or the TM 11473A-OR/1A but I have the actual PWS build guide. These posts made me want to take mine out so I did lol and it turned into quite a stormy range day.

IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG
image_cropper_5D0339D9-DC53-4AE7-A721-C4B0CA637570-1121-000001046C79DFC6.jpg
IMG_4251.JPG

Thanks for sharing that older tool kit I had never seen that before. Still haven't been able to track down either the TM 11473A-IN/2 or the TM 11473A-OR/1A but I have the actual PWS build guide. These posts made me want to take mine out so I did lol and it turned into quite a stormy range day.

View attachment 8517791
View attachment 8517790View attachment 8517789View attachment 8517788

That is one SHINY magazine! Is it chrome plated for extreme pew-pew-pill feeding?! 😂

That is one SHINY magazine! Is it chrome plated for extreme pew-pew-pill feeding?! 😂
HAHA my dad calls them the terminator mags.... The standard CMI Stainless mags come high polish like that, and with the conditions like that every day in FL I tend to lean stainless when I can. I hadnt really thought of it until now but I really should brush them to match the chassis.

My pocket carry for a bit was a Ruger LCP, the slide rusted within a month, sent it back twice to ruger for a recoat before I finally found a stainless slide.

Last edited: