• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes universal cat tail or switchview for scope 2 for20

Ring

Rifle Instructor
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2009
Medina, Ohio
sites.google.com
on my pst

i just put one on my 1x4 pst.. F'n GREAT!....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted By: strat81

For a cat tail or switchview, try a "Breakaway Coaster". 2 for $17.79

nbreakawaycoaster.jpg

NC1 "Universal" Black Coaster Clips from Breakaway. They're used to secure a reel to a rod. Order them here. I use one on my Tac30 1-4x and MTAC 3.5-10x. Less than $20 for the pair (not sure if they're still sold as pairs).

The knob part turns to tighten them down. Once tight, use a sharp razor to cut the excess off.

Here's a (lousy) pic of the one on my 1-4x. You can see the knob right above the Burris logo on the ocular:

IMG_1526.jpg

</div></div>

Re: universal cat tail or switchview for scope 2 for20

that is awesome, great find, thanx. Timing is perfect, i was in the market for a couple of those, this will save me lots of cash.

Went to Breakaway today and picked up a set. Nick didn't know why these things were flying off the shelf all of a sudden, so I'm sending him a link to this thread.

Regards,
-Dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddavis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Went to Breakaway today and picked up a set. Nick didn't know why these things were flying off the shelf all of a sudden, so I'm sending him a link to this thread.

Regards,
-Dan</div></div>

lol.. i thought that might happen.. i cross posted this on ar15.com and m4carbine.com

Mine are still holding up great and I'll probably have some form of lever on all my scopes from here on out. Thanks for finding these.
-Dan