urban sniper vs. urban counter sniper

Re: urban sniper vs. urban counter sniper

It's all about proper concealment. If you look like a sniper you're more easily counter-sniped...

558-p8060004.jpg

Why is this in Semi-Auto forum? It should be moved to the "Snipery" sub-forum. Or maybe we should create a new "Counter-Snipery" sub-forum.

glad everybody is enjoying their popcorn. im a blast-o-butter fan my self. im really asking a serious question though. my thoughts gravitated towards an ar, due to the more compact foot print compared tpo like an AI. im thinmking of this from mostly an LE perspective, like say swat or secret service has to take out a threat. if you are not pressed for time, as an assasin, terrorist, whathave you wouldnt be, you could set up what ev er you want. but if you have to deploy quickly, and worry about collateral damage (i.e. over penetration, the other buildings around, etc.) these would put some special requirements on ones set-up. i would like some illegitimate answers please. thanx guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is/are the differences between an urban sniper set-up vs. an urban <span style="font-style: italic">counter</span> sniper set-up?</div></div>Yup: The presence of an enemy sniper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is/are the differences between an urban sniper set-up vs. an urban <span style="font-style: italic">counter</span> sniper set-up?</div></div>Yup: The presence of an enemy sniper. </div></div> if you open your eyes and do this thing called read the part you quoted asked about the rifle set-up. not the sniper himself. a simple no would have done
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i would like some illegitimate answers please. thanx guys </div></div>

dear Captain Dictionary, I do believe you have been getting illegitimate answers all along!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey all. im planning on postingthis in the bolt action thread aswell, but my basic question is this: what, if any, is/are the differences between an urban sniper set-up vs. an urban <span style="font-style: italic">counter</span> sniper set-up? i mean what attributes would lend a set-up to one task over the other? or any sniper v. counter sniper set-up for that matter. thanx to all, hope this isnt a stupid question. </div></div>

Theres_The_Door.jpg
</div></div>

at aloss for words....the one and only making a much anticipated cameo............but it this steamy barrel of fuck thread?

Why is it that some folks are just incapable of learning from the mistakes of others? Any post like this always turns into a bloodbath. I would've thought everyone would know better by now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you open your eyes and do this thing called read...</div></div>That's excellent advice. Let's do that:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...what, if any, is/are the differences between an urban sniper set-up vs. an urban <span style="font-style: italic">counter</span> sniper set-up? i mean what attributes would lend a set-up to one task over the other? or... </div></div>A 'simple no' would not have 'done' to answer multiple questions posed with an additional alternative question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a "no" would have satisfied the portion quoted in the earlier post </div></div>

Your own search of the site would have answered your question, and kept you from looking like an idiot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">glad everybody is enjoying their popcorn. im a blast-o-butter fan my self. im really asking a serious question though. my thoughts gravitated towards an ar, due to the more compact foot print compared tpo like an AI. im thinmking of this from mostly an LE perspective, like say swat or secret service has to take out a threat. if you are not pressed for time, as an assasin, terrorist, whathave you wouldnt be, you could set up what ev er you want. but if you have to deploy quickly, and worry about collateral damage (i.e. over penetration, the other buildings around, etc.) these would put some special requirements on ones set-up. i would like some illegitimate answers please. thanx guys </div></div> Here's my answer and it is in all seriousness. If you need to know this, then you belong to an organization where you either will know already or will have access to symposiums/resources to find out. Otherwise you just sound like a tool that wants to kit himself out like the big boys to take on zombie snipers during the apocalypse, or you're a criminal looking to do my fellow brothers in arms harm.

Go here to find out your answer if you're legit: American Sniper Association

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a "no" would have satisfied the portion quoted in the earlier post </div></div>

dqmxdy.jpg

<span style="color: #003300"><span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-style: italic">I'd walk a mile for a CounterSniper!</span></span></span>

You might think so, but you earned a little more.

Since this topic has essentially gone down the drain from post one to present, I'm hijacking it.

Any and all posts made by vendetta333 should be ignored, and the topic is now about, "Your favorite ice cold summertime treat."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since this topic has essentially gone down the drain from post one to present, I'm hijacking it.

Any and all posts made by vendetta333 should be ignored, and the topic is now about, "Your favorite ice cold summertime treat." </div></div>

Oh that's an EASY one, Arma...

petra-nemcova-dt-01-499x678.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">if you are not pressed for time, as an assasin, terrorist</span>, whathave you wouldnt be, you could set up what ev er you want. but if <span style="font-weight: bold">you have to deploy quickly</span>, and worry about collateral damage (i.e. over penetration, the other buildings around, etc.) <span style="font-weight: bold">these would put some special requirements on ones set-up</span>.

i would like some illegitimate answers please. thanx guys </div></div>

What in the fuck are you asking? Are you saying you are an assasin or a terrorist cause the way you wrote it... you're claiming one or the other. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-family: 'Fixedsys'">W T F</span></span></span></span>

Whether you are joking or not ("would like some <span style="font-style: italic">illegitimate</span> answers") thats not too smart

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There you go. Counter Sniper...
HillarySniperRifle.jpg
</div></div>

This ^ is exactly what you need haha

I'll have what Arma's having

472.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Urban Ninja Claws for scaling walls to you Hide:

GhettoNails27.jpg
</div></div>
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit...just when i thought this could not get any better, he has to go and post again...wow.

The real question is why do you want this information, should we go ahead and report this?

It was already pointed out that if you are affiliated with an organization that needs to know this, you would know i it. It really would be a moot point anyway, if you were SWAT or USSS, you would use the equipment you are issued.

There ya go theres your answer. Since you obviously don't fall into either of the above two catagories, there is only one way to approach this:

Although this has been fun, you need to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. There are much more appropriate sites for this kind of shit, not here. For your information, there are members of both the agencies listed here, you are disrespecting the guys that actually do this for a living by asking such stupid fucking question...so, please stop, and go away.

Have a wonderful day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vendetta333</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i would like some illegitimate answers please. thanx guys </div></div>

dear Captain Dictionary, I do believe you have been getting illegitimate answers all along! </div></div>

Ahahhahhahhahhhhahahahahah. ....breathe.... Ahahhahahahahhahhhhahahha