• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes US Optics Knobs?

RetiredFmFDoc

Private
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2010
Another newbie question regarding the SN3 scope I'm drooling on (and that's hard to do on the computer screen): Can windage and elevation knobs be changed at a later date, if I decide I want the upgraded (more expensive) ones? I searched back several months worth of forum posts, but didn't find this mentioned.

Re: US Optics Knobs?

Why not just order a scope from me? With my prices, it's almost like getting free upgrades. To answer your ?, yes it can be done. Is it worth it....NO! You're better off selling your scope and upgrading

Lazy's prices are the best. Got a quote from him a little while back and no place around beats it. Talked to USO and they will do just about anything you want, but the labor cost isn't cheap. Best to get what you want the first time.

I did contact Lazy21 for a price and have decided to buy the US Optics SN3 (and a US-made) scope. My plan is to shoot some holes in paper and at my age, I need all the scope I can get! Thanks for the info.