• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

US Optics SN3 1.8-10 | For Sale $1250 shipped

Landon

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2012
Northern Kentucky
US Optics
I believe it is a SN3 1.8-10 but I am not a US Optics expert by any stretch and there are no labels on the scope
30MM Tube
Front parallax adjustment (labeled 50 to infinity)
1.8-10 magnification range
I do not know the objective diameter
.1 mil turrets
First Focal Plane
Mil GAP Reticle
Red Illumination
No box or papers but i do have the EREK adjustment cap and ARD
The glass is in great condition, I cannot see any scratches, but the scope has been used. It is a solid optic though.

PRICE: $1250 shipped

I had this up for sale and withdrew late last year. I was going to use it for hunting but turned out to not need it. I had the bright idea of the perfect rifle for each hunting area but that never panned out...way to much time to setup rifles and scope and stuff to track...so might as well sell sell the scope rather than let it gather dust in the safe.

If you have any questions please PM me or post here...if you are a buyer i would prefer you post here so there are not any conflicts over who sent a message first.

Thanks
Lando

IMG-0914.JPGIMG-0915.JPGIMG-0916.JPGIMG-0917.JPGIMG-0918.JPGIMG-0920.JPGIMG-0922.JPGIMG-0921.JPGIMG-0923.JPGIMG-0924.JPG

Reactions: TriggerReed357
How the hell did I miss this when it was posted?! I’m both saddened and glad that someone else saved me from myself, but if the buyer sees this and ever decides to sell, I’m your buyer!

Edited to add: I’m 110% serious, too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6