US Optics Website TOTALLY redone

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
In case you missed the insertion in a Scopes Forum thread which started in December, the US Optics site has been TOTALLY redone! [See http://www.usoptics.com/] The layout is very slick with much better graphics (IMHO) and a product comparison feature. It also appears it is being updated daily - since yesterday they've added many direct links on the home page.

The only thing that is a bit strange is that the "contact" info and a BUNCH of great content is buried, only accessible by clicking the logo in the lower left corner of each page. Here is what's revealed AND shows up nowhere else I could find:

Company
About us
Latest News
Contact us
Dealers

Support
FAQ's
Instructions
Troubleshooting

Specials
Warranty Registration

Newsletter sign-up

About Optics
Optics 101
Optics Applications

As I noted, the site is being updated daily, so possibly this info will become more accessible as time goes by.

Well worth a browse.

Re: US Optics Website TOTALLY redone

okrebel92

As I noted in my post, its mention seemed to me to be buried in the other post - not in the title, just more of a BTW. And with their many models with "beyond 1000" focus, I thought it would be of value in this forum.

Re: US Optics Website TOTALLY redone

US Optics must think highly of themselves... you can easily configure a $6-7K scope with them using the 42X variable power base model. I wonder how good 42X would look like with a 30mm tube in less than bright sunshine.