USMC M40A1- Tade in Stock?

Re: USMC M40A1- Tade in Stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: two man attack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">way too much... i bought them for $315 </div></div>

I would buy 10 at that price today... and I have two already LOL

It's capitalism at it's finest, but it still feels fucked up.

I missed the boat on the initial sale. When I started looking for them, they were $1K plus. Well outside of my price range.

I would just be ass out, but another HOG took care of me. The one I have now is not documented (no certificate), but anyone who has carried these rifles can tell what it is.

This year may be the year it makes it onto a completed rifle. I had to wait for the shock of the MST-100 purchase to wear off.

return_1266.jpg

return_1273.jpg

return_1271.jpg

They are a different kind of "pretty".

I would really like a later woodland pattern since that is what I carried, but beggars can't be choosers. I was lucky as hell to get this one.

It won't matter anyway once it's covered in krylon.

Nice stick. I still can't wait. I need to get off my can and pickup a six-digit receiver. I have a G-Series that is getting close to needing a new barrel, but I don't think I want to build on that late of a receiver.

I got mine for $220 (first McM buy, when they thought they wouldn't be able to sell them
laugh.gif
), sold it, then bought it back.

Had it for a while and realized it would be better served going to a 8541. I traded it to GA George for an A5 that fit me and my needs much better and my stock went to a full spec build for a presentation to an 8541.

Mine was stock #1541, pictured on pg 127, <span style="text-decoration: underline">Death From Afar I</span>

Glad it went to the right person finally.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would really like a later woodland pattern since that is what I carried, but beggars can't be choosers. I was lucky as hell to get this one.

It won't matter anyway once it's covered in krylon.

Nice stick. I still can't wait. <span style="color: #FF0000">I need to get off my can and pick up a six-digit receiver</span>. I have a G-Series that is getting close to needing a new barrel, but I don't think I want to build on that late of a receiver.</div></div>

There was one listed in the equipment exchange here a few days ago...

If I didn't already have a build in progress, then I might have picked it up myself.