• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Vance's Plane forced down...

I posted in Porta John:

BREAKING: JD Vance’s Plane Makes Emergency Landing in Milwaukee After Malfunction Mid-Flight (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Aug. 16, 2024 3:00 pm35 Comments
0-54-600x365.jpg

JD Vance’s plane made an emergency landing at Milwaukee International Airport after a malfunction mid-flight.
According to reports, the plane made an emergency landing after its main door opened mid-flight.
A Boeing 737 charter aircraft carrying Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance made an emergency landing at Milwaukee International Airport this afternoon.
According to airport officials, the plane, operated by Eastern Air, returned to the airport around 1:30 p.m. due to a possible issue with the aircraft. The aircraft landed normally and taxied without incident under its own power.
“The pilot advised there was a malfunction with the door seal. After declaring an emergency, Trump Force Two returned to Milwaukee.” Taylor Van Kirk, a spokeswoman for Sen. Vance, said. “As soon as the issue was resolved, the plane returned to its originally planned flight path back to Cincinnati.”
At approximately 2:15 p.m., the plane was cleared for takeoff.
Vance’s plane made an emergency landing just ONE WEEK after Trump’s plane was forced to
President Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana last Friday afternoon following a mechanical issue.

DEVELOPING…

It’s a 737 NG
The main door didn’t “open” in flight.
What most likely happened is that there was an issue with the door seal and at some point in the climb out as the cabin reached max DIFF.
The flight crew got the master caution ENTRY DOOR light, QRH tells you to divert to nearest suitable airport.
Happened to me in my career and handful of times on different types.
No big deal really. No a huge conspiracy.
Just the product of your typical street shitter invader DEI hire … remember this guys, complex systems will not survive the competency crisis.

Attachments

• IMG_4426.jpeg
    IMG_4426.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 61
It’s a 737 NG
What most likely happened is that there was an issue with the door seal and at some point in the climb out as the cabin reached max DIFF.
The flight crew got the master caution ENTRY DOOR light, QRH tells you to divert to nearest suitable airport.
Just the product of your typical street shitter invader DEI hire … remember this guys, complex systems will not survive the competency crisis.
Boeing can’t make a plane worth shit!!’ McDonnell Douglas was superior!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: sloporsche
The MD11 approach speed is a tad fast due to the lack of a proper tail, not the greatest design, fairly unforgiving design. For Trijets L-1011 was the GOAT
For twins narrowbody, the 757 was the last great Boeing design, ahead of its time, over powered, excellent braking, a plane every single pilot loved but never got it’s fair shake because the bean counters hated it and killed it in favour of the disgusting stretched 737.

Reactions: Stevo86
The MD11 approach speed is a tad fast due to the lack of a proper tail, not the greatest design, fairly unforgiving design. For Trijets L-1011 was the GOAT
For twins narrowbody, the 757 was the last great Boeing design, ahead of its time, over powered, excellent braking, a plane every single pilot loved but never got it’s fair shake because the bean counters hated it and killed it in favour of the disgusting stretched 737.
The MD-11 is an amzing plane!!!

Mmmm.. check your history on who merged with who when it comes to Boeing and MD, specifically who's leadership took over, then you'll see why Boeing went into decline.
There was a program about it on the History Channel awhile back.

They will not stop trying to murder Trump, his VP pick, family and anyone who can aid him. Betting money says they'll deport Elon Musk if they win.

Democrats are evil.

A month ago they used a paid leftist minion to attempt to murder Trump on live TV. Today Google says it never happened. That tells you all you need to know.

Last edited:
Today Google says it never happened. That tells you all you need to know.

I don’t disagree with anything you said! That said, Google searches do bring up plenty.

Google is evil incarnate. But I don’t see them “blacking it out” when it comes to the attempt.

They the FBI has scrubbed out everything, however, is disturbing if not in the least surprising!

Cheers!

Sirhr

Reactions: wildcats
It’s a 737 NG

Mmmm.. check your history on who merged with who when it comes to Boeing and MD, specifically who's leadership took over, then you'll see why Boeing went into decline.
There was a program about it on the History Channel awhile back.
Boeing purchasing McDonnell Douglas was the best buy that McDonnell Douglas ever made.

Pretty well known fact that McD management took over Boeing and has been running Boeing into the ground ever since.

Boeing should have never even exchanged handshakes with McD.