• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Victrix Armaments Gladius

Always zero at 100m, there is no reason to zero beyond with modern scopes, you have target turrets, if you want a 200m dial up .5 and you have it.

watch the rear of the rifle and your breathing to take that vertical out, either shouldering or sympathetic squeezing of the rear of the rifle.

Reactions: stefan73
Perfect, thanks a lot for the advice, I'll try to improve my shots, here I'll gladly share my shooting sessions, until I get more than satisfactory results at 300 meters I don't go to longer distances, the maximum we can shoot in Italy are 1200 meters

To talk about configuration and high-performance ammunition, this is the Gladius in cal. 308 Winchester is thanks to a super professional optics, this rifle in the hands of those who know how to shoot better than me from these results, which means the target speaks for itself a 300 metri.

Attachments

• 3766857.jpg
    3766857.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 89
  • 3766847.jpg
    3766847.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 3766849.jpg
    3766849.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 83
To talk about configuration and high-performance ammunition, this is the Gladius in cal. 308 Winchester is thanks to a super professional optics, this rifle in the hands of those who know how to shoot better than me from these results, which means the target speaks for itself a 300 metri.
Whats the minimum length of pull on the Gladius?