• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24's for $949.99

I just saw this email come through from Euro Optic with a huge sale on these. $450 off which works out to be 32% off. I'm tapped out from the Elcan sale and picking up stuff from the classifieds but hopefully some of you guys can get in on this.

Also some PST's on closeout on the same sale too.

Link to sale.
Thank you for posting this. Had I known how nice this scope is I would have bought one for the retail price. All I can say is it feels mindbendingly fast to get on target at 1x, and the 6x provides very fast and effortless better than 2moa shooting at longer distances. It was very easy to set up and zero this scope with much less fiddleing than the big brother requires. Anyone on the fence, this could be a good sale to catch.

If you do not need a cantilevered mount EuroOptic has the ARC M10 on sale for this on sale for $199.

That is a great price! I love mine!!! If I didn’t just get another rifle, I’d totally snag another one of those 1-6 Razors. Awesome glass, Huge FOV, day bright red dot, etc. Yeah it’s a little chunky, but for a 2 or 3-gun match rifle, this LPVO is tits!

It’s probably them clearing out the older non-enhanced mode

That's exactly what this is.

Sometimes when I get the email alert from Eurooptic that's how I know something new is around the corner. They're clearing out something for a reason.

I suspect that's why I got the 5-25 Steiner email too. The 4-28s must be coming.

Reactions: diverdon