• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Vudoo Mag Extension

neeltburn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2013
South Western Indiana
What is the preferred mag extension for the Vudoo V22 mags? I was planning to get some aluminum 12 rounders however they are not available. Currently I have the polymer mags so I was looking at extensions for them to bump them up to 12 rds. Who has tried them and which ones work the best?

Thanks!

Trying out one from MK Machining now. Purchased two of their first gen extensions over a year ago and they were (n). Called them when I noticed they did a design revision and they sent me one after explaining that I got zero use from the first ones. So far the new design is doing well.
EDIT*************UPDATE
So I ran the new MK extensions in another match this weekend and they were great. The new design with the included follower and the retainer button on the bottom seems to do the trick. So for the cost of a polymer Vudoo mag ($35) and MK extension ($30) you get the 15 round cap vs a $100+ Vudoo aluminum mag, which aren't even being made right now anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
There's another option about to launch as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_083243821_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220407_083243821_HDR.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 208
Reactions: DR0331
What problem are you having? I have never had a feeding issue with mine, just dropped in an XLR Element (Gen 1) and torqued to 55in lbs. feeds absolutely fine with factory polymer mags.
I have an XLR Envy Pro that will arrive next week. It has the adjustable mag catch. Hopefully that fixes things. All of the Rem 700 .22lr seem to take some work to get tuned. I have had several different barreled actions and chassis and haven’t had one yet that I trusted more than 60-70%. I know of two people just this week that sold their Vudoos and went to something different due to reliability issues.

Negative. Have a PRS1 on its way back from Manners with a longer catch. Same story with feed issues. Hopefully it fixes it.
Well then you have some shit luck as I have had my Vudoo in 5 Manners with mini chassis and it ran fine in all of them. That includes a PRS2.

• Haha
Reactions: Trent A
Old post, but just in case anyone else comes along later like I did; polymer mags have ran great in all my chassis combos (XLR element, MDT ACC, MPA Matrix). The metal mag I had would not seat properly in the MDT ACC. Since that’s my main rig, and all the numerous (about a dozen) polymer mags ran great in everything, and I only had the one metal mag, I just decided to sell it and not mess with my setup since it was flawless besides with the one metal mag.

If anyone has tried the ‘Zero Sucks’ mags, now that it’s been over a year since the previous post, what did you think of them/what has your experience been?

Did I read it correctly, that these also run in the Bergara B14r? You can’t switch the standard Vudoo and B14r mags back and forth can you? I have both but haven’t ever tried it. Hadn’t even crossed my mind as a possibility, lol.

The zero sucks mag has been discontinued now that the Elite mag is out. The zero sucks was great for being printed but the Elite is injection molded with an aluminum baseplate and latch.
Thank you, I had been looking for the Zero sucks and found them to be discontinued, but didn’t realize there was a new version. Appreciate you letting me know!

Reactions: Thesepaperwings