• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

ware to live ????

Re: ware to live ????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay guys did not know ware else to post.
my gfrend is going to be dun with school in jan and we are looking to settle down some ware of coerce jobs will be important but ware is the best long range shooting community located? our two ideas right now are CO and TN just wandering what you guys thought thanks. </div></div>

This site should help you narrow it down.

http://nces.ed.gov/naal/estimates/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay guys did not know ware else to post.
my gfrend is going to be dun with school in jan and we are looking to settle down some ware of coerce jobs will be important but ware is the best long range shooting community located? our two ideas right now are CO and TN just wandering what you guys thought thanks. </div></div>

I think you should go to TN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay guys did not know ware else to post.

</div></div>

^^I LOL'd at that^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay guys did not know ware else to post.

</div></div>
I don't know of any long range clubs around here and the pollen is terrible. Colorado on the other hand.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuck1974</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay guys did not know ware else to post.

</div></div>
I don't know of any long range clubs around here and the pollen is terrible. Colorado on the other hand....... </div></div>

Buddy just joined a 600yd club in Memphis, not sure of the name...

In case anyone was wondering below is a copy and paste of the gem of a post made by 21shooter.308:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">hay guys did not know ware else to post.
my gfrend is going to be dun with school in jan and we are looking to settle down some ware of coerce jobs will be important but ware is the best long range shooting community located? our two ideas right now are CO and TN just wandering what you guys thought thanks.</span> </span></div></div>

21shooter.308 coming to a long range club near you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case anyone was wondering below is a copy and paste of the gem of a post made by 21shooter.308:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">hay guys did not know ware else to post.
my gfrend is going to be dun with school in jan and we are looking to settle down some ware of coerce jobs will be important but ware is the best long range shooting community located? our two ideas right now are CO and TN just wandering what you guys thought thanks.</span> </span></div></div>

21shooter.308 coming to a long range club near you. </div></div>

tumblr_l254l33lDH1qaefh1o1_500.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to say.......ALABAMA </div></div>

No way... what did Alabama do to you?

But wait... what does the girlfriend look like?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikee Booshay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
But wait... what does the girlfriend look like? </div></div>

You mean his sister?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaPWfueDLeY</div></div>

Thats the worst explanation I can imagine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dyslexia is about as responsible for your post as spoons are responsible for Rosie O'Donnell being fat

</div></div>

Cant address the reason for his sloppy post, but dyslexia is very real. I am numerically dyslexic. I can write and read letters/words just fine, but when it comes to numbers they get jumbled up. I almost didnt get through University because of that. I can be as careful as possible when copying numbers but 8 outta 10 times one will get copied wrong. It can be really frustrating, and thosewho dont understand....just dont understand.

Learning to type is a big plus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuck1974</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 21shooter.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hay guys did not know ware else to post.

</div></div>
I don't know of any long range clubs around here and the pollen is terrible. Colorado on the other hand....... </div></div>

Buddy just joined a 600yd club in Memphis, not sure of the name... </div></div>
Don't encourage him. We have a bad enough reputation already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikee Booshay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
But wait... what does the girlfriend look like? </div></div>

You mean his sister?</div></div>

LMAO!