• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Watch Out for GPal

dan46n2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2006
I was enthusiastic to use a service that supported gun owners, at least through the name before they switched from gunpal to gpal. Anyways I made a withdrawal to my bank account on June 2, still no money in my account. I sent an email to Gpal about a week ago, no response. They don't post a phone number and from doing some research online a lot of people are having problems like this. You guys might want to wait a few days for a USPS money order and know you will get your money.

Re: Watch Out for GPal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, check out the other thread they got going in the For Sale section:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1811427&page=3

i'll stick with my other forms of payment personally, the other hassles are more bearable than this. </div></div>

Wish I would have seen this before using them, I posted this topic on arfcom and they are experiencing the same problems also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I'm missing something but has anyone else noticed that" Ben" AKA artherd hasn't posted anything since 18 May? Hmmm... </div></div>

Especialy when he was called out on the other thread and just would not comment on the questions not a good sighn i would get any money out of your accounts and wait to see what happens?

Does anyone know if the Rifles Only accounts are having trouble i thought they were switching over?

I just talk to a live person at GPal and assured me I would have my money in my bank account by Monday. You can call Chad at customer support at 1-800-813-4725. This number was not easy to come by and it took me all morning to get through but I finally did. I haven't got my money just yet so I will give you guys an update when I do.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ransacklv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just talk to a live person at GPal and assured me I would have my money in my bank account by Monday. You can call Chad at customer support at 1-800-813-4725. <span style="font-weight: bold">This number was not easy to come by</span> and it took me all morning to get through but I finally did. I haven't got my money just yet so I will give you guys an update when I do.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

??? https://www.gpal.net/gp?req=support

bottom of page