• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Well that's refreshing

Too bad the ones that should hear that won't

You are certainly correct, it's refreshing, especially because of how young she is, more so than her skin color. The FB/IG/X/Tik-Tok crowd make their voting decisions based on their feed and what garbage it's feeding them

Reactions: wvfarrier and Balor
I can look at her, and listen to her words and promise you she supports all other left leaning institutions. She posting that video on her Obama phone. Shes never done an honest days work in her life!

She treats her man like shit, and he pays for all that shit she has plastered on her face. Shes probably got three kids, and not 100% who is the daddy of one of them.

Any self respecting woman is not posting shit like this for the world to see. Shes a disgusting woman!

I KNOW, thats a lot of assumptions from one video, but Im betting Im 75% correct. I know women!

Carry on praising her........

Trump should run that as a campaign add and end with the question what has Kamala done for you the last four years other than fix the boarder by filling your community centers with illegal aliens and supporting Joe Biden’s economic pack which made everything you buy much more expensive? Can you afford 4 more years?

Reactions: Plinker 73
Trump should run that as a campaign add and end with the question what has Kamala done for you the last four years other than fix the boarder by filling your community centers with illegal aliens and supporting Joe Biden’s economic pack which made everything you buy much more expensive? Can you afford 4 more years?
You think it would play with the n word being used in it?