• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Westboro Protesters Get Tires Slashed in OK

Re: Westboro Protesters Get Tires Slashed in OK

They still have a Man his wife and kid that they haven't found their bodies yet. The family was from Eufala, Oklahoma and went missing near Red Oak. The state and county Sheriffs office looked for them for a long time. They did find their dog safe in their car, but not them. I personally think that this is what those people from Kansas need!

The jackholes make me ashamed to be a Kansan...but they are an anomaly...

What goes around, comes around...this is just a case of it "comin around"...

Wont you hide me pa for the red
river is my grave...
is my grave

Wouldn't take a whole lot for these guys to end up missing if they get to far of I75

Personally, I would have gone more for something like thermite on the engine block, but I doubt the general populace would approve of that as much. Still, I'm glad to see some stuff coming around to them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nachtadler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally, I would have gone more for something like thermite on the engine block, but I doubt the general populace would approve of that as much. Still, I'm glad to see some stuff coming around to them. </div></div>

Nothing like an AN M14 to warm the heart.

Maybe one of these days it will dawn on them that literally NO ONE wants to listen to them or their nonsense. Doubt it it will happen while the old man is still sucking air and wasting space.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slashed tires is pretty mild compared to what they deserve. </div></div>

That part of Oklahoma is known as Little Dixie and 20-30 years ago they most likely would have been in more trouble.

Man, I really hate to hear that. Someone had to go all the way to where they were and dull a good knife on some tires. That's horrible. I hope they have a decent sharpening stone.

Someone needs to see that those people all get put on a plane bound for Afghanistan. Just drop them off at KBL and see how long they last. Better yet, give them a ride from the Airport into the Hindu Kush and drop them off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I really hate to hear that. Someone had to go all the way to where they were and dull a good knife on some tires. That's horrible. I hope they have a decent sharpening stone. </div></div>

If I knew who it was I'd buy them a nice new blade.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm honestly surprised these people haven't been killed yet.

</div></div>

This thing aint over yet. If these ass clowns keep pushing, they will start seeing some push back. I don't know if it will turn lethal, but paybacks can be a bitch. Freedom of speech does not come with freedom from consequences.

Just sayin

they breed like rabbits and indoctrinate their young with their poison. its sad to see their little kids holding a sign that starts off with god hates. i was hoping when they burned the Koran that it would have brought down the wrath of allah on them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slashed tires is pretty mild compared to what they deserve.</div></div>

there was actually more done... if you watch the videos there are only 2 women and 5 kids at the funeral, about 30 of them came to town, and as to that family, their truck, not car was found about 6 miles northish of Panola.

there are some spooky people around here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fpdsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be tempted to provide them with free knives if I wasn't LEO.
smile.gif
</div></div>

yeah, you're not local LEO....lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sourdough44</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I heard now one in town would help them fix the flats either(repair shop). I agree, they got off rather light.</div></div>

99.9% of the places in town wouldn't serve them food or give them a room either

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Westboro members picket military funerals across the country, spreading their message that "God hates America" because it tolerates homosexuality.

</div></div>

I found this odd. I guess these people need to run over to where our troops are taking hits and learn WTF Man Love Thursday is all about. We may Tolerate homosexuality but its not a weekly way of life for everyone here and tolerated.

These westboro baptist people deserve this and more for protesting aginst the greatest country in the world and what they do relize is that countless generations of men and women fought and died so that they may have the right to protest, I think that the should all be deported or somthing or exiled just get the westboro baptist church out of our country