Whale wars?? Eco Pirates!!

Re: 8/27 Episode

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had heard some days ago that Pete Bathune's marriage had ended due to being away from his family excessively .The boat he was on that was rammed by the yellow empire also did a trip around the world which kept him away from the missus also and then onto the whale wars and to jail .He may have forgotten he has children and a wife and they need some serious attention also -always sad though to hear a family has broken up .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHv42hvJ_CI </div></div>

Cry me a fucking river.

You know his team killed a fisherman off the coast of Guatemala in their quest to set a world record, right?
http://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/boat-design/earthrace-tragedy/
I wonder how that family feels? Probably a little justice!

But I'm sure in your fucked up world Pete is a brave warrior. </div></div>

50cal, not taking sides here but following this debate closely I can't help but notice the now second attempt to change the focus of the debate by "poisoning the well." Accidentally killing a fisherman while trekking around the world doesn't have anything to do with the whaling argument. Furthermore, I would venture that somebody on one of the whaling boats has probably accidentally killed somebody as well, perhaps while boating of driving a car either way going down that route gives the upper hand to your adversary because it looks like desperation. </div></div>

I can say with all certainty that I have unequivocally stood on a platform of sound whale conservation and death to all hippies.
</div></div>

Can't argue with that! Wonder if we could harpoon hippies, I bet they taste better than whale anyway...

Hippies Smell Much Worse than rotting Whale.
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that I have seen of your writing sound pretty brutal to me</div></div>

Have read anything I've written?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that I have seen of your writing sound pretty brutal to me</div></div>

Have read anything I've written? </div></div>

Ch'e funny you mention the media, I hold a B.A. in Journalism.

bECAUSE 50CALCRUISER <span style="color: #FF0000">has a B.A in media -the art of BS</span> I am going to answer his question using
segments of his his own words and thoughts rather than post all he has written -his words <span style="color: #FF0000">[/color]not mine, of course in the spirit of what he has studied

[color:#FF0000]Have read anything I've written?</span> [/quote]now I dont usually pick up illitaracy but on this occasion for 50cal I will lol-where's the "you" hey I guess we all make em eh!

Okay, our best bet for a real hunt is through this company Hrefnuveidimenn , out of Iceland. I can't find a company website, just contact info on a yellow page website. This article lead me to them http://icelandreview.com/icelandreview/daily_news/?cat_id=29314&ew_0_a_id=366240

if you guys want we can go on a more traditional hunt.

incompetent vegan pussies yet? the fagots got in a race trying to get out of the harpoon boats circle of death and ran into one. I'm wondering if the Japs would secretly fund a private group to harass the harassers?

I really don't care as long as the hippies suffer. Immensely.
\
But seriously, can we still nuke one or two?

I hate they way they think animals have some sort of rights

about the whales, I don't give a shit one way or the other.Kill them

kill some for whatever reason they have? Fine by me
Eddie, I'm in for a hunt

I'd rather kill a hippie than a taliban
<span style="color: #FF0000">
Pete is a brave warrior.</span>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you would be a shoe in for the media here in the states. Hell you even admitted you were only going to use partial sentences and completely disregard any context what so ever. This is gold! Thank you.

I thought you might like that !! and not one lie said !
Ok I conceed you do want to conserve the whales to a degree BUT A VERY BIG BUT - there is a saying that fits your general writing demena and I am sure will appreciate what I am saying concerning this subject and saving the whales, I am sure this is what the whales would be thinking if they knew of your support for them .

With friends like you who needs enimies lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sandrat , being as "enlightned" as I am the least I could do is spell a few words wrong so not to appear in any way superior </div></div>

Is that also your excuse for the fucked up grammar as well????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why...Why is this thread so long? </div></div>

The last 4 or so pages are really just a back and forth between ch'e and 50Cal. I'm waiting for the lock.

I know right? Who needs <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">enimies</div></div>

HAHAHA

l9780470546642.jpg

Actually, I have a whole stack of course books that I couldn't sell back to the book store, most are grammar/writing related. If you are interested I can get a list together and we can work something out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why...Why is this thread so long? </div></div>

The last 4 or so pages are really just a back and forth between ch'e and 50Cal. I'm waiting for the lock. </div></div>

I know, the show's over for the season. I should stop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kind of boring around here huh? </div></div>

[waiting for the smoke to clear]

When any debate turns into spelling abilities, I think the debate has lost it's steam.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
-- Genesis 1:28

And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
-- Genesis 9:1-2

Sucks to be a whale.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
-- Genesis 1:28

And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
-- Genesis 9:1-2

Sucks to be a whale. </div></div>

Oh please you can justify just about anything you like with bible quotes. There's a reason religious proselytizing is not allowed on this site.

Cut the garbage or we'll be into another 8 page discussion about slavery, murder and rape at the behest of the old testament.

Re: Whale wars?? Eco Pirates!!

Eddie! Dude, No Deer? Spend some cash, come to Alabama we've got'em eaten the front lawn. My wife loves Pansies! The deer see them as Snickers bars on a stem. 600 bucks of landscaping gone in one night. That's a lot of Venison in the deep freezer. My wife thinks I'm nuts to join a hunt club, she wants my son an I to kill the suckers eating her flowers! Hummm, I always wanted a suppressor! Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone here. Just thinking out loud here. LOL!