• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What’s the Point?

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Minuteman
Supporter
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
If you don’t have to prove that you can do math, read, write; what’s the point of going to school???

"Charles Boyle, a spokesman for Brown, said the suspension will benefit 'Oregon’s black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color'."

Now they can have more time for better paying work. Mugging, B&E, Carjacking, and the like. Ya dont need no edge e cation to shoot a Saturday night special.

Reactions: Maxwell
well dont you know?....math is just a tool of the White supremacy to supress black people.....

A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction does offer an 82-page workbook on how teachers can "examine their actions, beliefs, and values around teaching mathematics." The group claims white supremacy culture can show up in the classroom in various ways, including when "the focus is on getting the 'right' answer," and when "students are required to 'show their work.'"

The group also says educators should try to "center ethnomathematics" by identifying and challenging the ways that "math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist, and racist views."

math is just too damn focused on "getting the right answer" and you have to do racist things in math like "showing your work".....

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20
Gotta give the dumb ones a diploma.........otherwise it's racist............
So if you are a druggie, gang banger, or just can't make it to class..........you still graduate................WTF............

to piss you or the parrents off enough till you finally track down the school board and tar and feather them torches could come in handy a smoking chicken crosses the road to get away from the angry mob .

They need to
well dont you know?....math is just a tool of the White supremacy to supress black people.....

math is just too damn focused on "getting the right answer" and you have to do racist things in math like "showing your work".....
They need to use terms the kids can relate to, like:

One pound of crack = 454 grams.

One pound of Crack= 16 oz

One ounce of Crack = 28 grams.

One gram of Crack = ten $20 rocks.

One pound of Crack = a new Cadillac or a nickel in the big house.

Getting ripped of for an ounce of Big Chuey's crack = a bullet in the back of the head

They need to

Getting ripped of for an ounce of Big Chuey's crack = a bullet in the back of the head
Oh don't you worry they already have Phds in those areas.

Isn’t this racist? They just called all the minorities stupid?????????
dont you love it?....you have the left saying:

• "whites have privilege's blacks dont"
  • "whites are superior to blacks"
  • "black people are not able to be successful"
  • "black people arent smart enough to figure out how to get ID"
  • "black people arent able to read or do math"
  • "black people are not rational thinkers"
  • "black people are not capable of being polite"
  • "black people are not able to be on time"

......but conservatives, who think white and black people should be treated equally.....we are the racists.....

let us not forget this gem from the Smithsonian

whiteculture_info_1.png

From the article...

• Proponents argue that ending the requirements will help disadvantaged students who have historically tested poorly
  • A spokesman for Brown said the suspension will benefit 'Oregon’s black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color'
Am I the only one that sees these 2 points together as racist AF?

Reactions: Bender

There's sooooo much WTF going on with this sh#t. Participation Trophy's for all...Oh, wait, you don't even have to show up?? Be hard to receive your trophy, if you don't show up. Just think, you young people, these are the F-wads that will be taking care of you in your "Golden Years". God help you, if they have to count out your medies for you! Mac:rolleyes:

Future eq purchaser: hey, what size rebar do we need to rebuild that condo that collapsed?
Future engineer: I don't know, what size do they have in stock? Hey, check out these sweet designs I found for the artwork on the columns!
Future eq purchaser: oh, that's sweet. Ill tell them to send what ever is cheapest.

This year- You no longer need to be proficient in math or reading to graduate high school in Oregon.
Next year- For some reason, the % of college bound high school graduates from Oregon has fallen off a cliff. We're going to need someone proficient in math, or maybe literate, to figure this out...

Well don't you know those subjects are racist right??

Backers argued the existing proficiency levels for math and reading presented an unfair challenge for students who do not test well, and Boyle said the new standards for graduation would aid Oregon's "Black, Latino, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color."

I guess white is no longer a color... “Its resentment and the demand for power. Disguising its self, most reprehensibly as compassion. And its time for the mask of that, to be taken off and things set straight, before we walk further down the path that will lead to no good, further than we have already walked down”- some guy.

Isn’t this racist? They just called all the minorities stupid?????????
This ^^^^^They keep letting themselves be dumbed down I don't get it maybe they really are dumb....I keep trying to give them credit, but they keep letting themselves be stupefied.

From the article...

• Proponents argue that ending the requirements will help disadvantaged students who have historically tested poorly
  • A spokesman for Brown said the suspension will benefit 'Oregon’s black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color'
Not just that, but making it though high school isn't the end of the road. The rest of the world doest care if math and reading are racist. They expect people to be somewhat proficient.

Reactions: pabrousseau
College is a business. By lowering the standards, they are opening up the "opportunity" to go to college to those that don't typically qualify, thus increasing the number of "customers" and revenues as well.

Also probably part of the lefts plan to turn the USA into a third world shithole.

We already have a generatioin that is behind the cruve when compared internationally. Let's take the next generation and make them no better than 3rd world countries. Without any skills they will have to depend on their government.

How can anyone with more than 1 brain cell not see what they are trying to do?

God forbid parents actually patented and helped guide their children into adulthood before they were 30 lol

But that shits hard work, just dump them on the state to raise and babysit and take out loans for their college “education” later on to prove you care.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
They need to

You're close.......1 oz is 28.3495 grams............when you are talking pounds, or kilos.....the .3495 will make a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Did they really just say minority students are ignorant? They remove all standards to be more inclusive in handing out participation awards….er diplomas!?!

Defund the teacher's union. If they are not teaching then no job.
When I was teaching, it was preached (and I do mean P R E A C H E D) to us that we needed to be a member of the union for our own legal protection. Well all’s I ever got out of the union was a smelly (and I do mean S M E L L Y) newsletter telling me what a great job they were doing for us poor downtrodden teachers. The damn thing was so nasty smelling it literally stunk up my entire classroom.

Well about three or so years in, i decided I would rather keep my $30.00 per month (taken off of a starvation salary level) and dropped those bums like a hot coal. There was an organization that provided real training opportunities as well as some legal protection, so I hitched up with them. (Can you believe it, I actually got something back for the monthly dues, almost like being a member of an nice gun club)

Anyway. Cost less, got more, but no smelly newsletter telling me what a great job they were doing in Baton Rouge. (Which after all these years, I still cannot figure out what the teacher’s union actually did besides take our money)

Did they really just say minority students are ignorant? They remove all standards to be more inclusive in handing out participation awards….er diplomas!?!
No, they said they were stupid. "Ignorant" would mean you have not been taught to know better. These are students in classrooms who received instruction and failed tests afterwards.

The black 'lobby' knows they have white liberals living in their own fear-driven 'wokeness', and are going to play it out for all it's worth. The strategy: find racism everywhere, make wild accusations, watch the limp-wristed fold on cue.

Latest absurdity from Minnesota: black attorney suggested that the real estate description of 'master bedroom' is racist, so the industry dutifully caved, and now avoids that description.

Latest absurdity from Wisconsin: someone decided that a rock carried down by glaciers from Canada was once described in some obtuse racial language over 100 years ago. The rock was removed from UW Madison campus(aka people's republic).

Meanwhile, the criminal element is emboldened, and violent crime is surging. No coincidence.

Dallas police are quitting and remaining officers have to work overtime to try to cover. Budget is up now because overtime costs more and the city is "concerned" about ballooning budget.. lol. Same city that started removing statues because, racism.

I work in the physical sciences. You can bet the Chinese are not lowering their standards in STEM subjects. They fucking dominate, especially in my field. I'm sure they do in almost any/all mathematical and physical science fields.

What is going on with OUR children's education in this country is by design. It's bad. I've seen it first hand with my own kid's school. Luckily for them I know my shit and do extra work with them myself.

Reactions: oneshot86
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Pathetic.

I grew up in Oregon, and still live here. I went to public school, learned valuable things, even graduated from Portland State University (yeah, Portland, you read that correctly LOL), dual major Accounting and Computer Science. Have done decently well with that education since then. But I would never subject any kid to either Oregon public K-12, or PSU these days.

I also have 3 kids, but had to start home-schooling them, with my wife, since 2015. The oldest graduated high school 2 years ago, and my second-oldest graduated high school a year early, just this June; last one is a junior this year. They actually came to us, the parents, begging to be taken out of public school back in 2015, because of the crap back then; it's obviously worse now.

The two high school graduates are now working and looking abroad for possible higher education, because we all realize Oregon education is irredeemable.

Pathetic.

I grew up in Oregon, and still live here. I went to public school, learned valuable things, even graduated from Portland State University (yeah, Portland, you read that correctly LOL), dual major Accounting and Computer Science. Have done decently well with that education since then. But I would never subject any kid to either Oregon public K-12, or PSU these days.

I also have 3 kids, but had to start home-schooling them, with my wife, since 2015. The oldest graduated high school 2 years ago, and my second-oldest graduated high school a year early, just this June; last one is a junior this year. They actually came to us, the parents, begging to be taken out of public school back in 2015, because of the crap back then; it's obviously worse now.

The two high school graduates are now working and looking abroad for possible higher education, because we all realize Oregon education is irredeemable.

I have a friend of mine who is sending his son to New Zealand for college. Cheaper than the staates and supposedly not as Liberal in their teachings.

Indoctrination not education. They don’t want education that allows people to think. They want people to think they are smart when in fact they have been conditioned to do what they are told.

zero tolerance policies in schools? Any kid that stands Out gets hammered down.

it’s all about creating a generation of sheep.

Sirhr

Reactions: oneshot86
From the article...