• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

It's my 24th birthday tonight and here's a pic I took of what I'm gonna be drinking all night tonight!

IMG_1211_zps91bf2084.jpg

Wish the champagne was extra dry and not brut, but oh well. A gift is still a gift!

:D

9 30 at night her after a long day, hence the Turkey. As for Fosters I only ever see it when I am out of the country, has not been popular here for at least 20 years. Regarding Aussie spirits probably the most popular is Bundaberg Rum in its many forms, luckily I took the wife on the tour of the distillery,could not drive for the rest of the day. My favourite is Bundaberg Royale, it is rum liquore based on coffee with a touch of chocolate.

It figures that they sell it to us as the "real deal"---the Foster's, I mean..... I'll have to see if I can find the Rum you speak of. I have travelled to several countries in Europe, and I always try to taste the "local" liquor and beer wherever I go. I have found many that I liked, and a few I detested----Appenzellor Bitter. (sp?) Anyway, it is fun to get a little taste of local life, cuisine, and drinks.

Edit: I looked at the PA Liquor Control Board website, and we can't buy it in PA---can't even order it. I guess I shall have to come to Australia to get some....

Last edited:
Chocolate Optifast shake. First day of Optifast diet program for the next three months. Half way through day one and I want to kick a puppy. Staring at three bottles of PVW and nearly four cases of single malt scotches for the next three months will make me homicidal.