What is the widest cartridge that you can fit into an SR25 magazine while still having 20 rounds in it.

In essence. They .375 family of cartridges would be perfect for how Marines operate.

HK417s with .375 RCM and enlarged ejection ports. Comps and Silencers. Might be a little recoil heavy. But then they could keep the Mk248 Saw around in. 375 RCM Comped.

Or in .5.56 like Canada.

I would like to see wargames U.S. Marines against Canada with their C9s vs MK27.

Marines would try that M27 standoff game.
Canada would just hug them.

IMG_6252.jpeg

I wish I was a mod. Highclown is the only person I have put on ignore. "I made a BullEt that choots fast and don't understand BC is directly tied to weight and think my fake stuff magic....Yay!"
I'm out.

You still don't get it.

Attachments

• tumblr_81b1f0b5a35ed3cac2b5cc1c0a1d65d1_e517b506_400-1.gif
    tumblr_81b1f0b5a35ed3cac2b5cc1c0a1d65d1_e517b506_400-1.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
While all the idiots were running around Europe in WW2 with high powered 6.5 Sven's....

What did the Germans do?

7.92x33 and cut the tips off.

A downsized version of .375 RCM.

New name.

.375 CS.

(Counter-Strike or Cuck Smasher).

Basically just like .50 bmg is an upsized 30-06 Sprg.

156 gr .375 CS provides twice the wound channel of 147 Gr 6.5 Creedmoor at 300 yards.

156gr .375 CS provides 60% more Ceramic penetration then 6.5 Creedmoor at 300 yards on frontal and quartering shots.

156gr .375 CS provides superior hard target penetration on Brick walls. Thick glass. Angled Glass. Plaster. Drywall. Vehicles. Can go through like 10-20 houses.

Works in all AR10s and M5 Platforms.

Doesn't kick that much. Kicks like a .277 Fury in a AR10 platform.

7.92x33mm_Kurz.jpg

Last edited:
Why not go further? Blow out the shoulders some more and use 145gr .40 caliber bullets now that’s a cartridge with;
1. Honor
2. Vengeance
3. respect.
4. Integrity
5. crepuscular
6. Vision

The .400 CS provides better terminal performance, ballistics and will drop at T-Rex better than than a 5”/38 caliber naval gun. Its better for night operations and can make the now obsolete m-4carbines useful again

Last edited:
Why not go further? Blow out the shoulders some more and use 145gr .40 caliber bullets now that’s a cartridge with;
1. Honor
2. Vengeance
3. respect.
4. Integrity
5. crepuscular
6. Vision

The .400 CS provides better terminal performance, ballistics and will drop at T-Rex better than than a 5”/38 caliber naval gun. Its better for night operations and can make the now obsolete m-4carbines useful again

Too much recoil for 180lbers.

Blowing out shoulders may be great for boomers with posterior scapula issues, but is not required with modern powder metering and burn rates.

I don't believe that .40 RCM A.I. or .40 CS A.I. is necessary or warranted at this point or timeline.

If you can get it down to M80 ball in SR25 recoil levels. Fine. Seriously.

However. I think the bearing surface of .40s-50s is too high. Weight is too high.

I do believe your ethos are not inline with .375 CS' ethos.

.375 CS' revised Etho's are..

1. Customer Service.
2. Sacrifice.
3. Ingenuity.
5. Extreme Valor.
6. Fluidity.
7. Adaptability to new knowns.
8. Technology.
9. Vision.

M4A1 is not obsolete.

Last edited:
With blended powders and modern metallurgy, I don’t think that’s an issue , and .400 cs will have 12% more esprit de corps than a .375 cs with still good valor
we can be better armed for when the lizard people invade

Last edited:
With blended powders and modern metallurgy, I don’t think that’s an issue , and .400 cs will have 12% more esprit de corps than a .375 cs

Well as long as the counter recoiling system can handle it. I do not see a problem with this.

I am not married to .338-.375 cs spiritually, psychologically, financially, or ideologically, like boomers and x'er's are to 6.5 Sven.

.40 would give even more payload and real-estate for Aluminum, Tool Steel, ect.

.320 b.c. whatever doesn't matter. We get extra velocity.

156gr fine.

But is 3500 and 3600 FPS too much for modern German High nickel content barrels?

What does 1000 round on full auto look like?

Will it melt and bend like AK74?

Will it hold up like C8 HBAR?

3400 was my personal vel limit based on the fact that 1959 M16A1s were okay with 3200 M193. Pencil barrel.

Can 2023 handle 3600 fps?

Can Carbon Fiber Bull Barrels handle this?
SR25 stipled barrels?

.338 cal Tool Steel Spitzer with Blended metal/Aluminum Cradle .40 cal OTMS will decimate ceramic inside 300m.

All of these go transonic at like 900 yards. Not worried about that.

I don't think I am comfortable with 3600 FPS.

That's alot.

So what have we learned this morning?

Yes. You can can have 20" C7A2 MK262 drop
In a 10" Barrel.

Yes you can have point blank 28 inch Wingmaster 12 ga Slug terminal performance at 500m.....600m and 1000m depending on Vel.

Stupid performance.

Inside 100m. People in the peacekeeping missions will think that you can control any battle space with absolutely devastating terminal performance.

In Haiti. The man with the bigger louder small stick wins the day. Same with Congo. Same with wherever. It's how it just it.

I live my life according to .375 RCM and .375 Fury ethos.

1. Integrity.
2. Pride.
3. Function.
4. Intimidation.
5. Results.

One problem with the .375 RCM in an SR25.

Might not eject perfectly.

One problem with the .375 Fury in the Sig M5....
Kicks more then the .SR25 with counter balance system.
Please adjust your ethos accordingly:

1. Pride
2. Efficiency
3. Nimble
4. Intimidating
5. Stealth

Take pride in your work. You and your new cartridge must be energy efficient so you can save powder. The rifle needs to be short barreled so you can move much more nimbly. Not only nimble but also intimidating to scare the UN peace keepers from China. And finally you need to learn stealth so you can hide from your enemies and strike at them.

Reactions: highbclowgr

1. Pride
2. Efficiency
3. Nimble
4. Intimidating
5. Stealth

Take pride in your work. You and your new cartridge must be energy efficient so you can save powder. The rifle needs to be short barreled so you can move much more nimbly. Not only nimble but also intimidating to scare the UN peace keepers from China. And finally you need to learn stealth so you can hide from your enemies and strike at them.

I like Chinese food. UN Chinese Teir 1 Marines are my friends.

I called Germany last night. Rhinemetal.

They said that their cryo treated thick Coax barrels can EASILY handle 1000 rounds @ 3600 FPS with copper jackets.

Possibly more. They said that is confidential information. They said good luck and that it is a great idea.

So .40 CT A.I. will move forward.
CT is (Corey & Trevor) or CounterTerrorist still.

So it's a .330 b.c 156 GR @ 3600 FPS.

Comes in Aluminum partition OTM. Thick copper bottom. Thin top.
Comes in LeMas Blended metal. Ballistic Tip.
Comes in Tool Steel Spitzer. Ceramic tip. CJ.
Comes in Tungsten .323 core and Aluminum filler or Blended Metal Filler. Ceramic tip. CJ.
Comes in FMJ mild steel. No CJ.
Comes in Copper flat tip. For glass. All C.

Basically just copies Ruags ethos.

1. Efficiency.
2. DILIGENT.
3. Precision.
4. Tactics.
5. A.P.
6. Cost efficacy.
7. Carbon Friendly.

Alcoa will be interested if I can get a 1 Trillion round contract. Lots of Aluminum.

I'll probably call Norinco tomorrow to see if they will send over Tungsten. Need like 1 Billion worth. Just tell them it's for John Deere tractors that Nebraska is building for them so they don't starve that much.

1. Pride
2. Efficiency
3. Nimble
4. Intimidating
5. Stealth

Okay wait I read this again. Yes.

May need to use a smaller case to save powder.

.375 SOCOM necked up to .40 Cal. Use .277 Fury Powder in an SR25.

Use more violent powders. Great idea.
Little hands cannot grasp SR25 Mags that well.
Like hot Israeli 18 year old women. Hmm.

Good call. 6.5 Licc Mags in a SR25 system.

That could work.

Maybe H110 will work. Don't know.

New name.

.40 CLT. (Combustion. Licc. Tits).

3500 FPS. Fuck 3600 fps.

🥔

.375 SOCOM will not work.

Too low psi cap.

The facts remain at .40 CT A.I.

(.375 RCM < .40).

Hogdon can kiss my ass.

6.5 Licc necked up to .40 cal could work.

I'm not married to .40 CT A.I.

But .40 Licc is steel casings. Hmmm.

Attachments

• FhCxFC9XkAMCTu4.jpg
    FhCxFC9XkAMCTu4.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 41
Take your weak-assed 338 and 375s and GTFO. 75mm is the absolute minimum for 0-200meters.

I was watching this when I was pooping earlier this morning. I set up a Bose sound system tight beside my head.

USAf guys get it. They are like doctor soldiers.

Very interesting. Very strong and tall.

.40 Licc will not work.

.40 CT A.I. stands. 0.5 MOA.

Can even go into a m48 Patton with D.U. rounds in certain spots.

My ideas perform in 11-16 inch SR25s and basically have M80 ball drop.

Basically LEMAS ammo.
Completely banned by the Geneva convention.

Blackhawk Down people had shit garbage terminal performance.

Explain.
You know LEMAS was a fraud right, its why they're no longer in business.

Using stereomicroscopy comparative analysis and SEM data, AFTE affiliated forensic scientists were able to prove that each of the LeMas rifle loads tested actually used commercially produced conventional rifle bullets: for example, the LeMas 5.56 mm Urban Warfare load is actually a Nosler 40 gr Ballistic Tip #39510, while the LeMas 5.56 mm Land Warfare appears to be a Sierra 45 gr JSP Varminter #1310. Similarly the LeMas .308 Land Warfare turned out to be a Hornady 110 gr JSP #3010, while the LeMas .308 TFSP is really a Hornady 110 gr VMAX #23010, and the LeMas .308 Urban Warfare is a Nosler 125 gr Ballistic Tip #30125--oh, and the one lead-free LeMas rifle load we tested, the .308 SSSP/HARPPII, turned out to use Barnes Solid 125 gr all brass bullets #30812.

Congress appropriated $1,050,000.00 in the FY03 budget for the government to conduct a comprehensive study of LeMas “BMT” ammunition and evaluate the remarkable claims made by LeMas. A 3 year, multi-agency testing effort was conducted and the results compiled and documented. The long awaited USSOCOM/ARDEC report on LeMas ammo is now available for distribution to authorized organizations. Virtually every single claim made by Mr. Bulmer and Mr. Hamilton regarding LeMas bullet design, manufacture, construction methodology and composition, pyrophoric and thermodynamic properties, behavior in tissue simulant, intermediate barrier capability, terminal performance in tissue were all determined to be FALSE. Hopefully this will put to rest any residual doubts about the fraudulent nature of LeMas "BMT". Note that the USSOCOM/ARDEC report validates all the information we have released publicly to date above.

Perfect. I always thought he was using lead.

At first when I was a little boy I thought he was using powdered Tungsten or Bismuth.

Or perhaps something lighter then lead...but heavier then Aluminum.

High velocity and Illegal dum dum bullets. (Illegal on paper for conventional forces).

Been watching his ass since Iraq.

Lead works pretty good. But so does Aluminum.

Aluminum oxidizes like shit though. Can't be too exposed for too long.

Lead and Aluminum are just fine. Copper is great.

Varmint rounds are going for lots of stuff.

It's too bad he couldn't make his own ideas.
I guess he just did what every successful busiman does.....lie...lie...and off shoremoney or buy real estate or build buildings.

I wonder where the LeMas man is today and what he is doing.

He inspired a generation of young bullet engineers.

Well as long as the counter recoiling system can handle it. I do not see a problem with this.
I see how "counter recoil" works on an AK platform (long weight over the rifle) but I don't think it will work as shown in an AR platform. You don't have enough mass in the system to balance the weight of the rifle in the equation. The only thing the will be reduced I'd the impulse of the BCG.

Balistically, the 7.62x51 out performs the 6.5 Creedmoor under 800 yards.

I see how "counter recoil" works on an AK platform (long weight over the rifle) but I don't think it will work as shown in an AR platform. You don't have enough mass in the system to balance the weight of the rifle in the equation. The only thing the will be reduced I'd the impulse of the BCG.

in what way...

in what way...

240gr smk @ 2200fps. 30 inch .308.

147gr smk @ 2550fps cannot do this at any length. Neither can a 162 Grain Amax.

Bigger is bigger.

Sub out 240 SMK for 208 Amax. Same idea.

.30 cal displaces more material whilst retaining enough smack inside 800y.

.40 CT A.I. destroys 208 Amax from 0-800y in terms of material displacement; permanent cavitity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: b6graham

My proprietary SR25 controlled recoil concept that I stole from my Yugoslavian friend is merely an initial prototype of mine.

If you have channels in the forward upper...you could do AEK971 and AK107 things.

Like a Mac 10 wire stock that goes forward.

Like in a Kord ejection port type channel.

In which case you could have 40 RCM Fury at 90,000 PSI.

Sig M7 of course. Not SR25. Wait no, you need the buffer. Won't work. Enless you like M7 recoil.

4100fps. 156Gr Copper Solid.

Once you make it to the big leagues (4000fps-5000 fps....you cannot use Aluminum OTM partitions anymore. (A-Frames).

They will simply explode from various G-Forces

Nobody would go for a massive recoiling M7. Nobody.

Unless just hunters. They would.

Would be absolutely 100% fine with a massive brake. Or a little efficient break. Like a Triple Tap Inconnel retrofitted for .40 RCM Fury.

Last edited:

A large central rod made of Tungsten would be great. Waiting for slow motion test footage on youtube. It could be good with variously weighted BGCs....spring rates....powders....KAC's terrific gas port sizes ect.

Who wouldn't want a 3400-4500 ft lb zero Recoil AR10? Hellooo??

Amazing.

Why are you using tungsten? It’s light, mostly controlled China and has terrible naming - it’s most common ore is called Sheeite.

Honestly osmium in where it’s at better density. If you put enough rounds on target it creates its own gravitational field retarding enemy movements.

Also have considered partnering with Theiss formerly of Hoplite Arms? He’s been hitting 120kpsi in brass cases for years now on this forum. You could drop your barrel lengths to about 6” getting 4,500fps. High density osmium will retain momentum better for its BC providing 0.01MOA shifts in 50min winds.

6” barrel, Desert Eagle style PDW with a brace and thigh holster. Instant death within 3/4 of mile and it’s concealable. Plate penetration. Vehicle penetration. Hot girl penetration. It will do it all.

Why are you using tungsten? It’s light, mostly controlled China and has terrible naming - it’s most common ore is called Sheeite.

Honestly osmium in where it’s at better density. If you put enough rounds on target it creates its own gravitational field retarding enemy movements.

Also have considered partnering with Theiss formerly of Hoplite Arms? He’s been hitting 120kpsi in brass cases for years now on this forum. You could drop your barrel lengths to about 6” getting 4,500fps. High density osmium will retain momentum better for its BC providing 0.01MOA shifts in 50min winds.

6” barrel, Desert Eagle style PDW with a brace and thigh holster. Instant death within 3/4 of mile and it’s concealable. Plate penetration. Vehicle penetration. Hot girl penetration. It will do it all.

A guy I know of just brought in 1 million rounds of 7.62x39 actual Norinco AP. Tungsten core...NOT Tool steel.

100% legal. Sold for 229$ per 1000 round case.

Buy the time all the customers and stores found out....it was too late. 😆😁. Already sold out all over the country.

Guy who brought them in thought it was lead core. 😀

So fricken funny.

You may think it's funny. But an AH64 has a short stumpy barrel and it gets good vels with somewhat okay b.c's.

Literally called China today.

Asked Norinco how much for ACTUAL Tungsten
.311 7.62x39 122gr match grade.

The guy said 162$ for 1000 rounds....SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

What a dumbass!!!!!!!!!

(10000 cases)

That's only like 1,620,000 USD!!!!!!!
Plus fees.

😆🤣

Just gonna pull the bullets and put it in .303 British and sell it for 80 Bucks a box for 20 shots. 122 Grain .303 British would go like 3000 FPS. 😃

Super fun for shooting metal and shit.