• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Rifle Scopes What model Leupold?

mr4mojo2risin0

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2010
Zanesvlle,Ohio
I just bought a rifle with a leupold scope on it. Wanted some help to identify it. It says VX III 3.5-10x50 Tactical. Has target knobs, black ring on objective instead of gold, and adjustable objective lens instead of side focus. Also has the duplex reticle. Cannot figure out the exact model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: What model Leupold?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrmojo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought a rifle with a leupold scope on it. Wanted some help to identify it. It says VX III 3.5-10x50 Tactical. Has target knobs, black ring on objective instead of gold, and adjustable objective lens instead of side focus. Also has the duplex reticle. Cannot figure out the exact model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. </div></div>

Vari-X III 3.5-10x50 Tactical.

John

frown.gif

Purely a guess on my part, but see if you can find information on the Leupold Model No. 46406 scope. I think that best fits your description. It is a Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10x50 AO (adj obj) EFR (ext focus range), fine duplex, matte finish, target turrets, etc. etc.

If not...try running a search on google, eBay, GunBroker, etc. to see what you can find from there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrmojo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought a rifle with a leupold scope on it. Wanted some help to identify it. It says VX III 3.5-10x50 Tactical. Has target knobs, black ring on objective instead of gold, and adjustable objective lens instead of side focus. Also has the duplex reticle. Cannot figure out the exact model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. </div></div>

It's a discontinued model. Not a MK4, just a tacticalish VariX III.

If you want to know more about it, simply e-mail Leupold.

Bob