• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes What scopes are you purchasing this year or waiting to be released? 2019 version

What scope(s) are you insterested in buying ? Feel free to post it if not listed

• Zero Compromise 5-27

Votes: 38 26.8%
  • Zero Compromise 4-20

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Tangent Theta 5-25 with Gen 3 XR

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Tangent Theta 5-25 with H59

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Nightforce 7-35 F1 Mil-XT

Votes: 42 29.6%
  • Nightforce 5-25 F1 Mil-XT

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • Nightforce 4-16 F1 Mil-XT

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • Kahles 3-18 LSW

• S&B with GR²ID

Votes: 19 13.4%
  • USO SK-30X

• Total voters
Delta stryker hd 5x50x56 hd sfp 34 mm yea, its a year maybe a few years old , but if its still for sale at the end of the month its going to be mine. I will just need another rifle to put it on then.

Voted for the 7-35 mil-xt....since I already bought it haha.
Not from your list, but one I'm very curious about is the MPO from Brownells.

Call me crazy, but aside from maybe a classy old USO SN3 1.8-10x44 EREK/ERGO if I run acrossed one at a good price, the only optic I’m considering is an LPVO for my CZ452FS. I’m seriously considering USO’s new TS line, simply because they’re straight tube (these Mannlicher-stocked rifles look so much better with a straight tube optic), I don’t need a ton of mag for a field .22, they’re FFP/illuminated, and they come with a usable mil reticle as compared to most other LPVOs. The only issue holding me back is the fixed 100y parallax, but since it’s a field rifle, that probably won’t be a huge deal for me overall.

I already have a Gen2 Razor w/ EBR-7C on the way, and am set everywhere else unless I get another rifle (not likely at this point). That may change, I may shuffle optics around, etc., but all the new stuff is now out of my price range or too new/unproven. A ZCO is in my future, and a NF may be as well, but for now, I’m happy. :)

ETA: Maybe, MAYBE a Burris XTRIII 3.3-18x w/ illum. SCR2. I have to wait and see what S&B says about the used 4-16x42 PMII that I just got in. Mag ring resistance increases exponentially as you go up in power, parallax knob doesn’t appear to function, and the glass has debris on it. If it’s all warranty work, I’ll be delighted to keep it. If it’s not, the prior owner and I have a decision to make...

Last edited:
Guess later this year I’ll be in market for nvg or thermal.

Zcomp would have to take a giant shit mechanically for me to wander off.

Once I recover from my current AX purchase, I might start a collection of actions or optics. Not sure which first.

It doesn't matter which you pick to go with first... one brings about the need for the other.

A scope needs a mount. That scope/mount needs the rifle. The rifle needs a tripod or bipod, and extra mags. The barrel needs a muzzle device. The muzzle device needs a suppressor. Etc etc.. You can see how this ends up in the end... This is my weakness!!

While heavy, I think the fact if you shop the deals etc. you can get new Vortex Razor Gen 2's now in the $1750 range for the 4.5-27 and is pretty amazing, the 3-18 drops under $1500. Though honestly I can't imagine why anyone would get the 3-18 when it's the same weight. I really think it's going to pressure what other companies offer at lower price points. There used to be a big gap between all the $900-$1200 scopes and the $2000 scopes with not much in between, that let a lot of scopes drift up into the $1300-$1500 range, but now that's really close to Gen 2 Razor money.

The 20% Bushnell rebate could have brought some killer deals as well, at one point you could have got DMR II pro's close to $1100 and XRS ii's under $1500 after the rebate, If they offered the DMR II Pro with illumination I'd have bought a couple at least.