What type of rifle would you want for urban/sub?

Re: What type of rifle would you want for urban/sub?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only counts if that's you in the pic </div></div> nah, my wife. She makes my guns look better than my burled self..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cfl Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice hairy arms, I guess its o'natural lolz

By the way what is that the new Kel Tec RFB? </div></div>

LOL, its a Hera-Arms stock with a Glock 17 inserted. Topped with a aimpoint micro-t1 and a 32 round mag, my go to

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cfl Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what would you prefer for this type of environment?</div></div>For what mission/purpose? Collecting? Home defense? Law Enforcement? Survival? Zombies? Alone? With a team? Family (untrained) team or professional team? In what location? In what geography? Enquiring Mall-Ninjas need to know these things. Or are you simply asking: 'If you could only have one rifle regardless of circumstances?

In which case, I'll say: AR (and leave out the 15.com)

I have often wished for a "Patrol" type rifle in 7.62X39. Something a little more PC than an AK. The old Valmets were nice. Another rifle that I think would be GREAT if a civilian version were imported into the US would me the Israeli Magal in .30 Carbine.

Personally im now looking at the FS2000 and the Scar 16s. I have the money now for the FS but I am a few hundred short of the Scar. Its hard because I want to hop on that FS now, but I think id be better off waiting for the Scar. Most of you guys advised AR type systems too and I consider the Scar one, even though I know it is slightly different.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: defcon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only counts if that's you in the pic </div></div> nah, my wife. She makes my guns look better than my burled self..</div></div>

Awesome, if I asked my wife to take a picture w/ my guns. I'd get the finger.

As to the questions. 14.5" middy w/ an aimpoint T1. The 14.5 is so damm versatile and you're not losing much when using the proper round.