• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What would we do with out such heroics?

Not only will we ignore the riots and arson but we will happily shoot gas and rubber bullets at folks sitting on their own porches! Splendid

I have to admit that you make a good point. Why weren't they shooting looters and burners with paint ball guns?

Because those people have guns and will shoot back.

Who can the police shoot who will not shoot back?

Non-carrying citizens standing on their own property.

So, I get it. If the system that was designed to protect the innocent and law-abiding citizen is doing the opposite of that, why maintain that system?

I just don't see the clear solution without some kind of peace-keeping force.

Shitty video on some hep c guy whining. Where the fuck is the actual video? Seriously 1.2 secs of it?

That being said, I'll repeat my mantra, Hitler didn't change the cops he simply changed the laws and the cops happily rounded up Jews and arrested people for crimes like failing to greet other family members with the infamous, Heil Kamala greeting.

Do you honestly think you will own guns or express opinions after November? She picked a guy who guzzles horse cum and deserted his citizens. Granted those stupid cunts voted for him. But do you honestly think he would not gladly do it on a national scale?

Half the gutless fucks posting here are voting for her. There are half a dozen threads of them hand ringing about Vance and them expressing their own love of horse jizz.