• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s What's Your Fucked Up Weapon?

stinkfinger.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
I’ve built one, and I know a guy that builds them that launch hundreds of yards.

The traction versions of these that use 2-3 guys to pull the launch cords have made a comeback in modern street boogaloos as well. Bundles of dynamite or buckets of jellified naphtha in the baskets will seriously fuck shit up on the other end. I recall seeing them in Ukraine during the 2014-15 civil war. They were launching MAPP bottle bombs made from empty and cut up 1lb MAPP gas canisters filled with plastic explosives and det caps arranged to fire on solid impact. One journalist came upon a bunch of them filling plastic milk jugs with what appeared to be sulfuric acid and prepping them to be launched from a traction trebuchet. Yep, they were NOT fucking around over there...

Reactions: HPIguy and akmike47
The traction versions of these that use 2-3 guys to pull the launch cords have made a comeback in modern street boogaloos as well. Bundles of dynamite or buckets of jellified naphtha in the baskets will seriously fuck shit up on the other end. I recall seeing them in Ukraine during the 2014-15 civil war. They were launching MAPP bottle bombs made from empty and cut up 1lb MAPP gas canisters filled with plastic explosives and det caps arranged to fire on solid impact. One journalist came upon a bunch of them filling plastic milk jugs with what appeared to be sulfuric acid and prepping them to be launched from a traction trebuchet. Yep, they were NOT fucking around over there...
The guy I know has a buddy that built one that launched a pumpkin over 3000’ haha.

But imagine the money he could make over seas!

The guy I know has a buddy that built one that launched a pumpkin over 3000’ haha.

But imagine the money he could make over seas!

Yo, just by looking at the tactics of some of these third world armies and secret police forces, just one brigade of King Henry V's longbowmen with their standard field kits of 1415, given a crash course on the modern world and modern concealment/cover tactics under return fire, can probably overthrow many of the tinpot banana republics in existence right now... The only reason why these regimes are still in power seems to be because their opponents, mainly student protestors, are too hesitant to use overwhelming brutal force.

Found a video of it

Great siege of Malta the Turks clogged the ports with executed men on crosses in the water.

The Maltese and knights responded by firing the heads of executed Turks into the Turk lines.

A giant cannon firing the heads of executed enemy into the camps.of.your enemy seems nasty.

Reactions: crackerbrown
Port-o-potty catapult....

So I'm watching this pure awesomeness and all I can think is, "how the actual fuck is it possible that Bam is such a fuck up that THESE guys would kick him to the curb?"

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-09_223544_www.snipershide.com.png

Bam Margera sues over firing from new 'Jackass' installment

https://nypost.com › 2021 › 08 › 09 › bam-margera-sues-over-firing-from-new-jackass-installment
Aug 9, 2021"Jackass" star Bam Margera has sued multiple entities, including longtime co-star Johnny Knoxville, charging he was wrongfully fired from "Jackass Forever" that's out in October.

------------------------------------------

..back on topic

My weapon would be a portal gun that connects to hitlery's cooch......

......at the moment of Chelsea's conception......

TLZXE84.jpg

Reactions: Davo308