Which 22lR suppressor should I get?

Fwiw,
My buddy has a DAM
Another buddy has the Occulus
I have a TSC Scoundrel.

We had each mounted on identical S&W M&P 22s using CCI standard velocity.

There was absolutely no discernable difference between the 3.

A DB meter can show you a different number, but the difference is very minimal, if not unnoticeable.

Point being. Get whatever is cheap, and easy to clean.

Those CCI Quiet loads at under 900fps and a little bolt action .22LR with a can is by far my favorite plinking combination right now! Literally quieter than an air rifle or pneumatic nail gun. I love shooting them in my backyard…surrounded by neighbors, but they can’t hear it at all.

i-zfThstN-X4.jpg

...groups pretty well at 25 yards or so:

i-dRmTZ9B-X4.jpg

…not so much at 100 yards though! I was literally lobbing them in with a holdover above the actual target to get them on target! LoL

i-BCrn9W9-X4.jpg

And yeah, they won’t cycle in any of our semi-auto .22 pistols or rifles, even with a can, but work really, really well in a revolver or bolt gun.

Love shooting those Quiet rounds for fun.

Re: suppressors, we have three .22LR cans:
AAC Element 2 - old school, OG AAC
Radical firearms - tax stamp cost more than the can, LoL
SilencerCo Sparrow (titanium 15th Anniversary version)

All sound about the same on pistols and that bolt gun, but the AAC Element 2 is the quietest on our 10/22s shooting supers; almost always 40gr CCI Minimags.

Have heard the Dead Air mask in person, and it sounds about the same as my 3 to my ear, but I am half deaf…and it seems to really well liked by my friends that have them. Would like to try that TBAC as well, but don’t know anyone who has one.
Hmm...CCI quiets are advertised as 710 ft/s from 16" barrel. Can vary between 680 and 750 ft/s depending on your actual rifle. But 900 ft/s... no way. BTW, you'll be able hear a clear difference between 700 ft/s and 900 ft/s bullet no matter what suppressor you use.

Hmm...CCI quiets are advertised as 710 ft/s from 16" barrel. Can vary between 680 and 750 ft/s depending on your actual rifle. But 900 ft/s... no way. BTW, you'll be able hear a clear difference between 700 ft/s and 900 ft/s bullet no matter what suppressor you use.
Couldn’t recall what it said on the box, but thought it said 870fps, that’s why I typed “…under 900fps”

Of course anything under 1100fps or so is considered subsonic, but those CCI Quiet rounds are really slow; I can watch them track into the target, kind of like a lower pressure .45 round. Regardless, they’re very, very quiet out of my rig…love ‘em.