• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Which Rings for 50mm Scope on Tikka T3 Tactical

i had to buy Seekins Medium rings .87" for a Vortex PST. Lows the bell was touching the barrel. keep in mind this is still very low but not touching. for hunting purposes you may want to go higher

I have a factory Tikka T3 Varmint stainless, with Ken Farrell 30 MOA base, Steiner 3-15x50MM T5Si with Tennebrex scope covers, and mounted in APA .950" standard 34mm rings. I wouldn't go lower than 0.92" with this combination....

Seekins 30mm lows, 20 MOA Seekins Picatinny rail, R700 LA, Shilen #4, Premier Heritage Light Tactical 3-15x50

Lance,

Is that an Manners EH1 by chance? If so, did you have to build up the comb at all to get a proper head position for your scope? Looking at a similar set up, trying to decide if I want the "A" version, especially with the extra cost and weight.

I have a factory Tikka T3 Varmint stainless, with Ken Farrell 30 MOA base, Steiner 3-15x50MM T5Si with Tennebrex scope covers, and mounted in APA .950" standard 34mm rings. I wouldn't go lower than 0.92" with this combination....

Farrel bases are higher than most, I had 24mm ARC rings that worked well 28's with defender caps.

[No message]

Attachments

• photo79272.jpg
    photo79272.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 71