• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Which spuhr mount for the new 4.5-27 Razor and March 5-40?

Bradaus

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2011
2 Razors will be mounted, one on a Tikka and the other on a Stiller action, both with 20 moa rails and MTU barrels.
March is on a Pierce action with 20MOA, currently a krieger #6 but assume enough room for MTU barrel in the future.

March has around 7 mil up to play with current zero'd for 100m on a 260AI.

I'm thinking either 11.6 or 13 mil for the razors, but don't know what height I would need, and I'm tossing up between the 0 and 6 mil for the march, again not sure what height

Do you have any pics of the March on the Tikka? Would be interested to see how much of a gap you have between the scope and the barrel. Is it mounted on a pic rail or did you use the trg mount?

I'm currently thinking the 4001 for the March, and the 4901 for the Razors.

Do you have any pics of the March on the Tikka? Would be interested to see how much of a gap you have between the scope and the barrel. Is it mounted on a pic rail or did you use the trg mount?

I'm currently thinking the 4001 for the March, and the 4901 for the Razors.

Here you go mate, it's sitting on a 20MOA rail.

Attachments

• DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
I called Mile High and spoke with them when I ordered the Spuhr for my incoming Razor. I told them it would be going on a 20MOA rail with a M40 contour barrel and they recommended the 4001.

I would expect the trg mount to sit a tiny bit lower since it mounts directly to the receiver. Do you know if this is correct.

I think I'll order 4601s for the razors since they have so much elevation to make use of and 4001 for the march.

Cheers guys.