• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Which Suppressor for AI AEII in .308

I have got to agree with R. Walters. When you buy a suppressor you are pretty much married for life so I know a Thunderbeast 30P works great so why deviate....Truth in advertising - I have two of them.

You're going to get such mixed results asking this question. There isn't truly a "best" the suppressor for you. It depends what you value most. DB reduction, accuracy, compact, lightweight... There isn't a single suppressor that does all those things the best.

My exposure to the SAS is zero.

I've been running a Thunderbeast 30P-1 on my GAP .243 for some time now, and I have nothing but good things to say about it:

IMG_1059.jpg

Just last Friday, I had my Tubb T2K .308 barrel threaded for this suppressor. I sighted it in Monday and shot steel with it for the first time Tuesday:

IMG_1339.jpg

Both rifles are accurate, but they both seem to be even slightly more accurate with the suppressor aboard. Or, maybe I just am able to shoot them better with the suppressor mounted. Recoil is cut by an amazing amount, too. And of course,they're super quiet, especially the .308.

Last edited: