• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Who has the best price on a new Remington 700P?

Re: Who has the best price on a new Remington 700P?

Call Antique and Modern Firearms in Lexington, KY. They have a 700P in the $850 range, perhaps even less. They will make an over the phone sale and send to your local FFL.

Call Tuesday and ask for John. Great shop. I deal with them all of the time.

I also got a great deal from onlinegundeals. It is actually a gun store from South Dakota. I guess they need to expand their customer population, and do a lot of sales online.

They shipped out within an hour of me paying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: downtown_adam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also got a great deal from onlinegundeals. It is actually a gun store from South Dakota. I guess they need to expand their customer population, and do a lot of sales online.

They shipped out within an hour of me paying. </div></div>

I went to school in the town (Brookings, SD) that onlinegundeals.com is located. The actual name is "The Exchange" and it is a GREAT place to buy from. They have excellent prices, and the owner is a good guy. Definitely recommend them (I bought several firearms from them while I attended SDSU).