• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Who has the best price on Bravo Co. Gunfighter?

Re: Who has the best price on Bravo Co. Gunfighter?

Brownell's with an account, Midway with a code, or anywhere else with free/combined shipping. They're pricey because they're worth it...

Check Brownells....Definitely worth the money even if you have to pay full price. It makes manipulation under stress so much easier...

Is the medium enough or should one look at the large? Looking to change charging handles as I have not become a fan of the Badger latch. Worked great for awhile but better options seem to be available. Trying to develop a want list
smile.gif

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the medium enough or should one look at the large? Looking to change charging handles as I have not become a fan of the Badger latch. Worked great for awhile but better options seem to be available. Trying to develop a want list
smile.gif

Pat</div></div> For me the medium is more than enough without being in the way during carry.

From the online reviews, the general opinion seems to be the medium latch, Model 4 is the best for most folks.
I ordered some from Midway, used a coupon. Best deal I could find.

Other latches can't compare to the BCM.