• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Why are there no Leupold guys in the PRS world?

If your a brain dead illiterate moron that would make sense. Actually you pay my salary so thank you.

Honestly, no one cares who you are or what you do. The truth of the matter is everyone thinks you're a joke and your input means absolutely nothing. Even if you are knowledgable and have good information, it gets washed out because of the way you present it.

Maybe one day you'll realize this and can be taken serious.

Reactions: 5RWill
Honestly, no one cares who you are or what you do. The truth of the matter is everyone thinks you're a joke and your input means absolutely nothing. Even if you are knowledgable and have good information, it gets washed out because of the way you present it.

Maybe one day you'll realize this and can be taken serious.

4 minimum wage clowns who never did anything of note with their lives does not constitute everyone.

Want to put our Resumes up the Pepsi challenge? How many YEARS do you have in a combat zone or paid to carry a weapon?

Put up or shut up.

4 minimum wage clowns who never did anything of note with their lives does not constitute everyone.

Want to put our Resumes up the Pepsi challenge? How many YEARS do you have in a combat zone or paid to carry a weapon?

Put up or shut up.

You got me, but I am above minimum wage though..... I’m at $7.50, don’t hate.... ?

Really...... man, you have a lot to learn about people.

Picked up the Mark 5 3.6-18 with Tremor3 reticle. I also happen to have a brand new AMG and the AMG is sold already. I've owned Kahles k624i gen2 with the AMR and again the Leupold wins the battle as I could have purchased another Kahles. For the price the glass is stellar and turrets are very crisp.

I couldn't be happier with the clarity of the glass, and the integrated throw lever that stops before the point of knuckle busting is a great feature.

I am a dealer so the price point was perfect for what I received. MSRP is stupid high but you can buy them everywhere for less that full MSRP.

Reactions: Alpine 338
Since this thread is now officially derailed..
safe_image.php

Reactions: Stickshift