• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Will Trump be allowed to become president. - Eric Weinstein

Really? What fucking difference will THAT make?

Hmmm?

Quite a bit, actually. It means committee chairs stay in Republican hands, etc. not to mention the White House itself staying Republican. Maybe you're not happy with how republicans are doing their part, and I understand that. But Good Grief, have you not seen what's happened to this country with the dems in control? Yes, today's republicans may be the "lesser of two evils," but it is "less."

Truthfully I think it’s all BS..yet I fall for the trap as well.

All the explanations and conspiracies.. personally I think it’s just people trying to grasp there are 8 billion people on a planet and we are 350 million of them. And they all have distinct and different reasoning decision trees in their brain.

At the core we are all the same.

greedy
Selfish
Self important
Hypocritical

Some people act on certain basic “faults” more than others.

Some are more determined than others.

Some are in the right place in the right time

It just so happens that many humans at this point in time have a different point of view or different direction than before. Or at least the direction that “they thought they were moving in”.

The people in the “know” understand don’t rock the boat. They may not like the direction the boat is headed but it’s better than capsizing.

Seems like Trump dislikes Jews?
I think he doesn't dislike indians (once he said they were true Americans, something along these lines)
Trump hates Jews? What is he going to do about his grandchildren, who are jewish?

That is, his daughter married a Jew and he was around all the time.

So, tell me again how it is that Trump hates jews? I mean, like, was there a "grab them by the pussy" comment that I missed?

Trump hates Jews? What is he going to do about his grandchildren, who are jewish?

So, tell me again how it is that Trump hates jews? I mean, like, was there a "grab them by the pussy" comment that I missed?
One rumor from back in 2015 was Trump's family initially were jewish, changing their name from Drumpf to Trump.

At least that was the story the Left was going with, mockingly calling Trump Drumph. But those people have been known to...embellish.

And that she had to convert to Judaism in order to marry him....

Funny replies and still does not answer the question. What is it about Trump that no one gives a straight answer with documentation or clip?

Exactly how does Trump hate jews and how can we tell?

It's just more red herrings.
Trump thinks and talks about people the same way other honest people do. He's upfront about it, one of the benefits of having 'fuck you money.'

He unapolegetically used the term 'shithole countries' to describe shithole countries and that includes shithole people that Obama through Biden invited over our border to destroy our country and eat our pets. They'll be eating us if the Globalists have their way.

Last edited:
Trump thinks and talks about people the same way other honest people do. He's upfront about it, one of the benefits of having 'fuck you money.'

He unapolegetically used the term 'shithole countries' to describe shithole countries and that includes shithole people that Obama through Biden invited over our border to destroy our country and eat our pets. They'll be eating us if the Globalists have their way.
True. And I have not heard him say one bad thing about jews. Not once, not ever. So, I don't understand how it can be said or implied that he hates jews.

Reactions: Big Phish

I didn't know about his daughter's marriage. That guy must be a good obedient jew. Weinstein and many others are bad of course :LOL:

Not sure how anyone can label Trumpmas anti-Semitic. Holy crap, Israel never had a better friend in the White House for 4 years.

Trump hates Communists. He hated them during the Cold War. Sees what they are doing now. Understands that their system is corrupt and bankrupt. And puts America as a shining City on a Hill.

The only people he has any hatred for are the people who want to destroy the American dream.

Sirhr

When applying for a marriage license, does the clerk verify this ?

It has nothing to do with the license. It has to do with "family expectations." Jared Kushner's family, that is. That expectation being that their son would only marry a Jew and raise Jewish children (who are only considered Jewish if they are born of a Jewish mother). I believe Kushner's family is "conservadox" if not full "orthodox." Hence, any potential spouse would have to either be born Jewish or convert to Judaism in order to marry into the family. It's not totally cast in stone (there are some "mixed marriages" involving Jewish spouses - my own cousin married a Jew, but their son was raised Christian), but it is rare.

It has nothing to do with the license. It has to do with "family expectations." Jared Kushner's family, that is. That expectation being that their son would only marry a Jew and raise Jewish children (who are only considered Jewish if they are born of a Jewish mother). I believe Kushner's family is "conservadox" if not full "orthodox." Hence, any potential spouse would have to either be born Jewish or convert to Judaism in order to marry into the family. It's not totally cast in stone (there are some "mixed marriages" involving Jewish spouses - my own cousin married a Jew, but their son was raised Christian), but it is rare.

That wasn't my point.

Truthfully I think it’s all BS..yet I fall for the trap as well.

All the explanations and conspiracies.. personally I think it’s just people trying to grasp there are 8 billion people on a planet and we are 350 million of them. And they all have distinct and different reasoning decision trees in their brain.

At the core we are all the same.

greedy
Selfish
Self important
Hypocritical

Some people act on certain basic “faults” more than others.

Some are more determined than others.

Some are in the right place in the right time

It just so happens that many humans at this point in time have a different point of view or different direction than before. Or at least the direction that “they thought they were moving in”.

The people in the “know” understand don’t rock the boat. They may not like the direction the boat is headed but it’s better than capsizing.
That's fucking right! But, you don't know shit if you think rocking the boat is worse than the waterfall the left is doing everything legal and illegal to steer us toward. Namely, removing the remaining checks and balances, that kept us free for almost 150 years and set the stage for our meteoric rise. It's a new ballgame for totalitarianism with all the technology to surveil and control a population.

Our first 150 years is why we became the world's sole superpower, and why a Republican form of government with Federalism and a "Liberal" (government limiting) Constitution at its center works. It is the only legitimate way to keep and maintain liberty. We have been coasting on its fumes since then, and the left and some of the right (the Deep State of revolving door politicos who fail up and stay in government no matter who is in charge) wants to cut the fuel line entirely. You can't change human nature and the central dilemma of mankind. Ignoring it or pretending it doesn't exist is a capitulation to it. All you can do is limit the power so that it limits the corruption. As we have removed Constitutional checks the corruption has grown exponentially in a very short amount of time (100 years is pretty short).

A hedge fund is the economic equivalent of our Constitution as handed to us by our Founding Fathers. You can't control the emotions and decisions of the people and the market. It is going to do what it's going to do and move irrationally according to human nature. You can't "fix" that. What you CAN do is control the money. Regardless of what the market and individual stocks are doing, you focus your attention on the money and hedging it across is a prudent manner leveling the ups and downs by spreading the money across markets. Similarly, you cannot focus on the people, the parties, and the politics (which we have been doing since the turn of the 18th century), but must instead focus your attention on limiting those in a broad and unassailable way via law.

As Jefferson predicted, the Judicial Branch (and by extension the DOJ in the Executive Branch) is the weakest link, and that is where the left is attacking hardest. They realized in the late 1960s that if they captured the prosecution and the judges they could ignore the law and rule with total imperiousness.

A majority have no idea of what is happening or what is coming. Like sheep in a pasture. The bread and circuses have worked.

I know we discuss this a lot, but you know me...

Spot on except for one caveat...
Of the ones who know what is coming, a very large percentage of them believe they will be magically whisked away, before they are faced with martyrdom.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
It could certainly be that "The Rapture" (if that's what you are meaning)-
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thessalonians 4:16–18).

Is practically a whole lot of believing Christians dying all at once. Like everything in Revelation and the supporting passages what it looks like in print and your mind's eye may not be at all what it looks like on either the field or a spiritual vantage point. What I mean by that is that I believe it is true, but I have no idea how it would look manifest in this reality.

Generally, these things are only really understood in retrospect. So, while I don't shy away from reading, discussing, and seeking to understand Christian eschatology, I am not going to ever go all in on their meaning or practically how that is going to play out. Just as most of the Jews, and especially their educated elite fully versed in the Torah, did not understand Old Testament prophesy and what passages like, "coming like a thief in the night", meant, so too are we blind to the real world meaning of Biblical prophecy and what it's going to look like in fact.

"Repent, for the end is near" doesn't necessarily mean the Tribulation, Rapture, etc. Your end could be today or tomorrow. Being in a state of repentance is to shed fear because we know how the story ends, and death has already been conquered.

Some think that the Old Norse religion made for the best fighters because in order to get to heaven you HAD to die in battle. They had no fear, because as long as they were fighting death meant a reward. I'd say that the peace of already knowing how the story ends makes you just as fearless of the future and even less afraid of death. No being whisked away required...

Reactions: gigamortis
Quite a bit, actually. It means committee chairs stay in Republican hands, etc. not to mention the White House itself staying Republican. Maybe you're not happy with how republicans are doing their part, and I understand that. But Good Grief, have you not seen what's happened to this country with the dems in control? Yes, today's republicans may be the "lesser of two evils," but it is "less."
Because the last time we had a strong majority, both houses, and the presidency, they simply squandered the advantage. Nothing substantive was accomplished and all the good will the US had world wide due to 9/11, was also wasted. I don’t see the R controlled government being any more effective than last time.
The Marxists running the Dems are counting on that.

Last edited:
who doesn't hate Taylor Swift? I hate everything she stands for. Hot take, he probably just found out how nasty taytay is and he's reacting to it real time via X.
I don't, why would I? I don't have any opinion on her. But hating someone just on the basis of different political opinions or mindset isn't good (actually, it's retarded). He certainly doesn't agree with her standpoints but that's not the same. Could be a smart move by him to attract Taylor's haters to vote him! Frankly, I bet he would like to suck her toes and belly button when nobody sees it ;-)

But hating someone just on the basis of different political opinions or mindset isn't good (actually, it's retarded).
They hate you. They just spent several years saying how they would love to put people in camps. A very prominent person called you deplorable. They just used the population as a lab rat and didn't care if you lived or died.
You better wake up. 1930's Germany is at the door and you are the Jews.

They hate you. They just spent several years saying how they would love to put people in camps. A very prominent person called you deplorable. They just used the population as a lab rat and didn't care if you lived or died.
You better wake up. 1930's Germany is at the door and you are the Jews.
Amazes me that anyone even has to explain that anymore.........