• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Wonder Optic's aka www.sightwonders ??????

rockns

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
Indiana
Has anybody seen or heard anything out of these guys lately I bought a scope from them a while back and trying to get it repaired or replaced under but wont answer e-mails or return my calls.
If anybody knows anything let me know or if your in that part of Ok.

Re: Wonder Optic's aka www.sightwonders ??????

The guy that owns/runs it is Matt Wonders. I have had a Wonders scope in the past. He was always respectful and fairly quick to respond. It is a one-man show so maybe he's a little busy at the moment or vacation? Not making excuses for him just saying I've dealt with the guy and left happy. I know he post more often on Sniper Central too.

mike

I bought one of his scopes. As stated, he is a one man show so he he a busy man. BTW, I had great customer sevice with him and best luck getting ahold of him was via phone instead of email.

Yea I agree he was great when I bought it but several messages no call backs or phone message saying I'm out of town until ??? will return call then is not looking good.

His service isn't what it used to be...warranty used to be great, but the problem I have is you will waste more time shipping and waiting around for your optic. I don't care how good the warranty is if the product is constantly being "upgraded" to the point you need to send it in multiple times.

I sold mine and I've never regretting the decision.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know he post more often on Sniper Central too.</div></div>

There is actually a similar thread over there from this past month about Wonder not sending any scopes out or returning repairs sent in & not answering any correspondence or calls.

Seems Wonder Optics has gone MIA the past couple/few months. Bummer, as I was interested in one of their 12x44 scopes...

OK talked to Matt this morning and he said he would replace it with a 4-14 but I hate to step down or I can pay a little difference and wait 3-4 weeks and get the 5-20.

has anyone seen these 2 together and give a little help making up my mind.