• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s World's Toughest Bridge

I used to live in Durham, would sometimes walk around that part when I was a kid. I've seen so many trucks get Sardine-Canned there. It was how I learned at a very young age that you could just deflate your tires and squeak under it if you were caught.

Last edited:
I used to deliver feed in a box van like those. The first thing I was told about bridges was, "an inch under, and nobody knows; an inch over and EVERYONE knows." Had a few close calls with trees and power lines in residential areas, but nothing career-ending like that....

This is what they did in my town. Works pretty good.

635968b750833a53b648c3e742b75854_zps458d2190.jpg

Wow. Youd think people in truck would know better by now
But no

If you notice it's all box trucks. Any asshole can drive a six wheeler. All it takes is a credit card and a license. I could squeeze a 379 Peterbilt w/ a Walker tanker under 12' 6". Made my butt pucker delivering orange juice concentrate to a plant in Chicago that had a 12' 7" bridge you had to go under to get too it. I creeped under every time cause my pipes were scary freaking close.