• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Wow! Three nice bucks with one well-placed shot!

Re: Wow! Three nice bucks with one well-placed shot!

FUCK YOU!!! you owe me a med-well cooked t-bone stake with all the fixins! Cause thats what I just trew up!

Was bad, wasn't it?
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trolls do exist!!

On another note, how does one maintain such girth without teeth? </div></div>

2 liter Mountain Dew's.......

google fat chicks, somewhere in the mix shankster will come up, I beleive he was banned from the hot girlfriends thread for this exact reason, just kidding, at least about him being banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rifleman1981</div><div class="ubbcode-body">google fat chicks, somewhere in the mix shankster will come up, I beleive he was banned from the hot girlfriends thread for this exact reason, just kidding, at least about him being banned </div></div>

No, you are correct. I was banned for sharing my sexy poon in the Hot Girlfriends thread and got a "Go ahead and make my day" warning from Frank for me to do it again.

I guess my pictures interrupted the daily "flog the monkey while fantasizing about someone else's wife/GF " activities for enough members here they went crying to Frank.

AHHH MY EYES !!!! MY EYES!!!!!

Seriously man, that was just so wrong. Are you trying to make us think that Shankster has good taste in women? If so, it just won't work. I would speculate that you can't even drink her pretty. All the top shelf bourbon on this planet would not begin to make her look pretty. BARF!!!!