• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Writing letters work

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
Writing letters, voicing our opinions work.

Cheaper then Dirt got a lot of negative e-mails and comments on Facebook (including from me).

I just got an e-mail from Cheaper then Dirt stating they are going to resume sales and shipments of firearms.

Keep up the pressure folks, we can win this if we stick together.

Re: Writing letters work

Fuck cheaper than dirt. They showed their true colors. Won't ever get a dime from me.

Hell at this point I'd have more respect for em if they had stuck to their guns.

I agree with your point though, letters, emails and phone calls do work. Just gotta keep at it.

They were selling regular run of the mill pmag for $60. Surefire 100 round mags were $289. Seriously???? Fuck them.

They can suck a dead mans dick. They will never get a dime from me.

Writing letters does work. I saw and got treated badly by a CSR at Sears the other day so I wrote to corporate and let them know what went on and the policies the CSR violated. I received an email the next morning, and was phoned later on that evening from the store asst manager. I then received a call from the section manager and a was asked to come in to speak with him. Since I needed a $19 tool box for the back of the new car, I went...got a $20 box for half off! Got my email SPAM stopped, and received a great apology from in the form of knowing a certain CSR no longer works for Sears.

In the NAME OF WRITING folks, check out the FREEDOM GUNWORKS thread, it has the email address in it, do your thing gents!

They said they will resume once they update and improve their policies. That's not good enough for me. I sent them a nice e-mail and will no longer be receiving their e-mails.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell at this point I'd have more respect for em if they had stuck to their guns. </div></div>

Pun intended???