• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD WTS: LWRC REPR MK 1 in 7.62 x51- $1900- Let's Sell This!

1911hombre

Old School
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2019
    East Central Minnesota
    Thinning the herd. Up for sale is my REPR MK I. I bought this gun several years ago and it has been a favorite of mine, but changing things up a bit. Gun has less than a thousand rounds through it. LWRC made some running changes to these side-chargers; this one has a 16" barrel w/ a 10 twist and a 4-position gas block. (The 11.25 twist guns were fairly rare.) I shot this almost entirely suppressed with a TBAC Ultra 9. No malfunctions EVER suppressed or unsuppressed. Brass ejects in a small pile at 4:00. Truly a sub-MOA gun on any day with FGMM. Selling the bare gun with Larue MBT trigger, LWRC rail panels, OEM flash hider, Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock, Larue APEG grip, Magpul Pro Offset BUIS's. Factory Manual and gas block wrench included. Super nice shape with factory box. $2300 $2200 $2000 $1900 shipped and insured from me to your FFL. Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal F&F preferred; would consider USPS Money Orders or Personal checks. Paper payments would have to clear before shipping. Please PM me directly and do NOT post any "I'll take it" posts in this ad.

IMG_3687.jpg
    IMG_3688.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Eric Sisneros