Firearms WTS/WTT - Tikka T3 Tactical .223 Remington

NJ_Escapee

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2020
Seattle, WA
I have a Tikka T3 Tactical in .223 that I purchased in 2016 from Euro Optic. This rifle has only been owned by myself and another member of this forum back when I lived in NJ. Between the two of us, there's been about 300 rounds down the pipe. Some quick notes:

- 20" barrel with 1/8 twist
- Was previously in an MDT LSS Tikka short action stock, comes with 2x 10 round .223 MDT AICS magazines.
- I've installed a Metric 18 x 1 to 1/2 x 28" thread adapter on the muzzle and it currently has an AAC 51T flash hider.
- My friend installed a lighter trigger spring from Paull Firearm Specialties. Stock spring will be included.

I am asking $1,100 (Zelle, Paypal F&F or G&S you pay fees) shipped for the entire lot. I would also sell just the rifle (no barreled actions, I don't want to get stuck with a polymer Tikka stock). In terms of trades, I am looking for the following + cash depending on item:

- Beretta 1301 Tactical, preferably in MarineCoat finish
- Trijicon MRO red dot, post-89K serial
- AimPoint Comp M3/M4

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• kON3Rat.jpg
    kON3Rat.jpg
    888.3 KB · Views: 95
  • YV39Bil.jpg
    YV39Bil.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 86
  • MH7tvBj.jpg
    MH7tvBj.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 70
  • fxLPHaF.jpg
    fxLPHaF.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 69
FWIW, I am the other owner of this rifle. It's a hella shooter. I did zero load development and was able to easily get sub 3/4". I don't remember the exact number off the top of my head, but it was for sure below 3/4. The trigger is super sweet and the bolt is greased butter.
I have no dog in the fight on this rifle other than to say that if circumstances were different I'd love to buy it back.
GLWS.