You just don't see rifles like this too often...

You guys are correct, I did make that stock.

My customer wanted something different and he chose an African Exotic called Sapele. I just happened to have a few pieces in a stunning quilted figure that he liked. Looks like John sent it in for a re-barrel and some CeraKote. When it left me in 2010, it was stainless with a un-fluted barrel.
Personally, I like the look of it better in black. As with most of these exotic pieces, the black metal seems to draw your eye to the furniture.

Found a few pics in my files of what it looked like in 2010 when I shipped it out.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
  • sap3.jpg
    sap3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 30
As a proud owner of more than one of Joel's stocks...heck another one showed up in the mail today matter of fact. There is no other guy I would have build a stock. His work is great and his character is even better!

Heck of a nice rifle. Go shoot the hell out of it.....mine will be in another match this weekend. After almost two years shooting matches it still looks great. The wood takes some abuse but functions very well.

How many people asked you who dipped it for you cause there is no way you would be shooting a rifle with a stock like that in the field?

As stated before, badass setup.