• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes 2000 dollar scope budget

Depending what reticle I get, I might be dialing everything. I've been looking at the bushnell forge 2-16x50 as well, but the reticle is a g4 type.
I have a black x1000 6-24 and glass seemed ok for me but no real distance that I'm able to shoot

Got a SFP night force NXS 8-32x56 that I used until replacing it with SB. Really nice glass and i think they sell new around 1.9k now. Mine is looking for a new home too ;)

So i got my razor gen2 4-27-56 on and zeroed. I used burris rings with the inserts, had to use the plus 10 minus 10 in the front for windage, i had just enough adjustment without them but i added them so i had a little wiggle room. i used the plus 20 minus 20 in the rear for up and down cant. After i re- zeroed, i checked my total up adjustment and i have 28.5 mil, but what is weird is according to the website, 28.5 mil is the total evelvation in the scope. I get that my rail is 20 moa and my rings inserts with 10 front 20 rear should add 10 more for 30 total moa cant. i just dont get how i ended up with the exact number of total travel left. I couldve still went even lower zeroing it. Any explanation guys? Sorry if this is confusing. Ill answer any questions clarifying it

Last edited:
Because when your scope is mounted, you have to adjust the reticle down to be zeroed, depending on height, and zero distance it may be 1-4 moa. You may have ended with the perfect match that your zero is at the top of your adjustment.