Hunting & Fishing 2010 Suppressed Coyote Video in HD

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    Deer season is a confusing time for predator hunters that deer hunt. We (the guys I hunt with) usually save coyotes until the snow flies, but it's hard when you see 3-4 every morning when you're scouting for deer management deer.

An early morning workout proved to be most advantageous. We get up early to lift before most of our hunts, it gets a good blood flow and allows us plenty of time to discuss a game plan for the day. We got a good 2+ hour work out in, and saw this coyote sleeping out on the alfalfa when the sun came up. Made a quick change from work-out to hunting clothes and made a break for it.

EVERYTHING was working against us, sun in our face, wind blowing directly towards him the entire stalk and the bright morning light caused the camera man to lose him for a second as he was coming in.

All-in-all, for an opportunistic hunt, rather than a planned calling session...I feel it was some great footage.

Enjoy!

As with all my new and coming HD videos...If you have high speed internet...make sure you go view it on the YouTube page and click to watch the full 720p version full screen.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/no6tfaW9yzw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/no6tfaW9yzw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

FirstYote-1.jpg

Re: 2010 Suppressed Coyote Video in HD

Actually, if you watch the full HD version (720p) and make it full screen, you can see that my bcg is forward, I had a full mag. My carrier is just black, shiny and clean so it looks open.

The DVD you speak of is a completely separate venture being worked on from another angle...I don't have any control of how it get's made. BUT, judging by the trailer, his DVD will be BAD ASS!
    He's got some skilled folks in his corner working hard to make it happen. I will be going along to help film as soon as possible and if I'm shooting strait, I might even get some trigger time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what camera are you guys running ? nice pic ! </div></div>

I know skinney is putting out a bad ass video some time in the very near future. My camera is a Sony HDR-XR500. If memory serves me, his is the XR520. The difference is the size of the hard drive. Mine holds 15 hours of full 1080p HD footage. I believe his holds 2x that. Not only that, but you can take 12mp still shots of your hunts and 8mp pictures while you record.
    The list of accessories is endless. He is running an external fuzzy mic to cut wind. Mine has a waterproof case that I got for use in the snow and hopefully to help insulate it in the sub zero temps.

I really want to get a rifle mount built for it to get some scope cam footage and kill shots, but that's probably a summer venture, (and i need better glass first)

The video isn't even at full HD cause YouTube knocks it down to 720p. The origonal footage is true 1080p. It's GREAT watching it on the big screen TV.

yeah it's the YHM 7.62 Phantom QD and it handles the WSSM great. I can't complain one single bit. For the quality, durability and value...its very hard to beat.