662 and 683yd varmint kill videos

lovdasnow

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2006
hey guys, thought you would enjoy these video clips that i took a couple weeks ago while I was doing a little varmint hunting.
the gun details are in the video info. hope yo
u enojoy them. it's nice having a camera with you, especially when you're alone. it's a little slow, but it's a very good spotter.
683yd rockchuck vid
662 yd squirrel vid

Re: 662 and 683yd varmint kill videos

Looks like a lot of fun...question though, why didn't you stay on target and get the other 2 in the first video? They come running in from the left of the rock just as you zoom out on the camera.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bloody_Tailgate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a lot of fun...question though, why didn't you stay on target and get the other 2 in the first video? They come running in from the left of the rock just as you zoom out on the camera. </div></div>

thanks guys. didn't even know they were there until i watched the video afterword.

ya, it's cool when the vapor trails show up on the video.

as far as the 338 for varmint shooting... i have so much more fun taking my time and only taking a few shots a day at long ranges than I did when I used to shoot hundreds, up to thousands of rounds a day from my 22's .17's and .223's.

i don't shoot my hunting places out any more either;)