Accuracy Int’l Upd AX PSRII Rifle — Tooley Report

Re: Accuracy Int’l Upd AX PSRII Rifle — Tooley Report

Without any practice or really having ever done it before I changed the barrel on the Multi Caliber AX at the booth in SHOT in about 1:20, in a suit and tie.

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzJw-7qro64?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzJw-7qro64?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Wasn't really hip to the thread count so I probably could have turned it out faster had I done it at least once before.

ya ... when I first saw the video I was asking my self who the hell is that ... LOL ...

Ya keep warm .

you should try a fedora - more in line with the relatives 'guido killer' habits..
wink.gif

Thanks for the video LL. so are you saying that the new AIAX doesnt require a barrel vise and torque wrench to change barrel to a different caliber?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr Scholl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you should try a fedora - more in line with the relatives 'guido killer' habits..
wink.gif
</div></div>

I worn a fedora on the plane, my fedora on that trip was brown and my suit was black... so my hat, Kango, which is a Roo, so you should instantly be a fan
smile.gif

I may start wearing fedoras on the range too to replace a ball cap.

talked with the AI people for a LONG time, they did a lot of cool stuff with that gun and the plan is for it to replace the AX very shortly

does that possibility mean there wont be an insane price increase once the ax is increased?

Damn,..there will be alot of pissed AX gen1 users if the design changes so soon after it got to market? That and the advent of "new skins" for the older models???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">talked with the AI people for a LONG time, they did a lot of cool stuff with that gun and the plan is for it to replace the AX very shortly </div></div>

I'm confused, I thought this thread was about the AX...You're saying the AX will replace the AX. Or do you mean AW?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">talked with the AI people for a LONG time, they did a lot of cool stuff with that gun and the plan is for it to replace the AX very shortly </div></div>

I'm confused, I thought this thread was about the AX...You're saying the AX will replace the AX. Or do you mean AW?
</div></div>

This is a newer version of the AX.