Accuracy International Picture Thread

IMG_0905.jpg
IMG_0911.jpg
IMG_0913.jpg

Needed a new mount, so I picked up one of the newer 419 one pieces. Pretty happy with it so far. Seem like quality rings.

View attachment 8518988
I like how they leave the inner part of the rings raw; which is smart because the coating always wear out under recoil, and the raw material has better surface mating with the scope body. I have one of those sitting for the next project.

Reactions: BurtG
I've heard a few times that the AXMC mag adapter (P/N: 27268) sucks but never why. Is there a lot of slop when it is in the gun with a mag? Is it just annoying to have to keep track of another part? Does it not feed? If so, what sort of malfunctions occur?

Never have had an issue with mine running 6.5CM. It clips in like a bank vault meaning there is zero play whatsoever. As another poster commented, it’s just another piece of kit to keep track of. Other than that, it works flawlessly. That is why I said earlier in this thread that if I was starting from scratch I would get the newer ASR mags because that would alleviate the need to even have an extra piece of kit to keep track of. The mags work in the adaptor flawlessly from my experience and I have 5 308 mags that I alternate between.

Last edited:
Never have had an issue with mine running 6.5CM. It clips in like a bank vault meaning there is zero play whatsoever. As another poster commented, it’s just another piece of kit to keep track of. Other than that, it works flawlessly. That is why I said earlier in this thread that if I was starting from scratch I would get the newer ASR mags because that would alleviate the need to even have an extra piece of kit to keep track of. The mags work in the adaptor flawlessly from my experience and I have 5 308 mags that I alternate between.
AXMC doesn’t need the adapter. The new mags are made the same as the AXSR mags and require no adapter

At least the mags I used for 6.5 in my AXMC

If you want to share short action mags with another rifle then the adapter would be needed. But there’s specific short action round mags made for the platform that I used

Reactions: Nik H
AXMC doesn’t need the adapter. The new mags are made the same as the AXSR mags and require no adapter

At least the mags I used for 6.5 in my AXMC

If you want to share short action mags with another rifle then the adapter would be needed. But there’s specific short action round mags made for the platform that I used
I know it doesn’t need an adapter. I already have the mags and the adapter and it functions flawlessly. If I didn’t have everything already I would just get the ASR mags. Just don’t see the need to get rid of what I got when it functions as intended.

I know it doesn’t need an adapter. I already have the mags and the adapter and it functions flawlessly. If I didn’t have everything already I would just get the ASR mags. Just don’t see the need to get rid of what I got when it functions as intended.
I was more informing anyone reading this as it was stated above they heard it sucks and one more part to loose

Just informing that it’s an unneeded part in todays AXMC mags

Thankfully you are right otherwise us LH people would be fucked again. AI never made a LH adapter
Shoulda switched to right handed. I did when I was 15 when I realized everything is made for right hands.

Also. If anyone wants to trade a axsr or axmc minus cash towards a Raptar SES. Hit me up

Besides EO and MH (neither of which have em in stock), who would be a good vendor for grabbing an AXSR Elite Sand forend?

I could snag a different color but wanted to ask the experts here first...

My 15.73 axis Dremel is looking to get some cutting time in and I want to cut it down to 13" for a 16" barrel to fit. So figured I'd grab a spare to have chopped.

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Besides EO and MH (neither of which have em in stock), who would be a good vendor for grabbing an AXSR Elite Sand forend?

I could snag a different color but wanted to ask the experts here first...

My 15.73 axis Dremel is looking to get some cutting time in and I want to cut it down to 13" for a 16" barrel to fit. So figured I'd grab a spare to have chopped.
@MOUNTIC may have something

• Love
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Did you finally move on from 308?
No still on .308 Factory ammo... once this barrel is getting on a bit I MIGHT move to 6.5mm and start reloading.. but i need to get some money together before I do that.
The windage knob made me hate mine and sold them all, good scopes especially pr2 mil reticle
Replaced mine with the DI Precision Turret.. colour matched perfectly and makes it much easier to line up.. but it is still a little odd.

I did fuck up on one stage with the .25 wind holds.. was supposed to hold .3 and went across to the 3rd line which was obviously .75 🤦‍♂️ fortunately I noticed my mistake after the first round sailed on past the plate into the dirt 😅

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
Dearest AI,

Your fuckin AXSR trigger cam suck a fucking donkey dick sideways.

Sincerely,

This Guy
Are you cussing the stock AXSR trigger, or the Comp trigger? I’m a huge fan of the trigger in my AXMCs, and I haven’t had a problem with the one in my AXSR (yet), but I don’t trust it like the AXMC trigger yet, either.

Reactions: taliv
Are you cussing the stock AXSR trigger, or the Comp trigger? I’m a huge fan of the trigger in my AXMCs, and I haven’t had a problem with the one in my AXSR (yet), but I don’t trust it like the AXMC trigger yet, either.
The AXSR trigger is its own thing and the only trigger for the AXSR as far as I’m aware.

Two triggers. The first was 3,000% my bad as it went down at 4,200rds with no cleaning out here in the desert.

The spare trigger was put in 1,000rds ago…and has been cleaned/flushed each time I cleaned the rifle (every 200~ rds).

So here I am…ripping it back apart fuckin 2 days before regionals 😂🤣😢🥲☹️