• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I have used the Sawtooth rails on my AT and AX and have been super impressed. Old pic, but you get the idea:
BLB AIAX Sawtooth rail.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great rail also!
Arca Rail

What's with the added bulk on them? Seemless fit?

@blbennett1288 Yup, big plus on the design is, I had him add the slots for pic rail. I am having to use it for the Elite Iron Bipods. Waiting on new mounts so it can be married to the RRS SC-LR w/ pic rail so I'm not having to screw it on each time. Annoyance.

Reactions: blbennett1288
@blbennett1288 Yup, big plus on the design is, I had him add the slots for pic rail. I am having to use it for the Elite Iron Bipods. Waiting on new mounts so it can be married to the RRS SC-LR w/ pic rail so I'm not having to screw it on each time. Annoyance.

I dont have them in front of me, but I am pretty sure both the Sawtooth rails I have came with the 2 slots up front for a pic rail.

Im thinking about getting a better case for my AXMC. Which case is that? Is that custom?

Also, do you mind sharing the dimensions?

its the case made by ecs for the psr. i got it off of another member on here. i am in process of customizing it a bit to fit my particulars. i noticed that the barrel channels in the top shelf are a little short for a barrel with a surefire adapter, so i may lose one of the cutouts for the spare bolts. but thats ok since the full sfp bolt that just came in wont exactly fit in that slot. if i enlarged the bolt slot it would interfere with cleaning rod slot. couple more photos

i'll get measurements next time im out there.

Attachments

• CD6B544E-A4C4-4960-BD23-BEFF0D48BD0F.jpeg
    CD6B544E-A4C4-4960-BD23-BEFF0D48BD0F.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 7CCDECF1-514B-43B8-A353-3CF1501FFE12.jpeg
    7CCDECF1-514B-43B8-A353-3CF1501FFE12.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 9A64689F-460C-4468-AD18-E894B9F1D379.jpeg
    9A64689F-460C-4468-AD18-E894B9F1D379.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 150
Could anyone out there do me a favor and post a pick of either an AX or AXMC with an elite iron bipod mount. I use it on my AT but I have a line on an AXMC in LH to provide my AT a big brother.

Would like to use the Elite Iron I already have

Just ordered my TT525P Gen3XR and placed backorder orders for AXMC SFP bolt assembly and mag adapter, once those all come in we'll see how long it is until the wife approves the rifle purchase from MHS.

Excited to properly join the thread ;-)

I ended up waiting months (I think 3 at least?) for that SPF assembly. Just make sure you're patient! My pics for when I received them are somewhere in this thread. Was a very happy day due to the long wait.

Reactions: jtackmann
Can a MTU or Proof Competition profile barrel contour fit inside a AX308 (Short Action) handguard?
Thinking about getting a custom replacement bbl for my SA AX.