• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International Picture Thread

AIAX_HR1_PALEBROWN3.jpg

Last edited:
TT is the preferred optic for AI owners with quick change barrels.
At least it should be... Zeroing the TT turrets is down right AMAZING.

Yep. I have .223 (within a day or so), .308, 6.5cm, 6cm, and 6dasher barrels for my AI.

The tooless turrets are tits for this. I still prefer the mpct2 on my zco over the gen3xr, but not enough to give up these turrets.

I knew this would bring the fan boys out but I’m surprised you managed to get off your Xbox, or has the power been cut to your trailer ?

D. I. C. K

Fan boy of what?

LividConsciousCondor-size_restricted.gif

Talk about my trailer...

Meh I was more of a Nintendo 64 guy back in the day but it's cool. I still love me some Goldeneye every now and again.

Dick? Sure I can see that. I often point out others delusions of grandeur but somebody has got to do it sometimes. Don't be mad some of us don't like quigly fords, huskemaws, and IOR scopes. It's a free market for you to get what you like and that's okay.

For your enjoyment:

HeartyElementaryDavidstiger-small.gif

Last edited:
Who said the IOR was the answer ? I said I would stick with mine..

This has gotten pretty funny. The ATACR is on 90% of the rifles in this thread.

To think it all started with “Is anyone running a MK5 on an AX?”

This shit is funny. You know what the beat optic for YOUR rifle is? The one YOU think.

It’s obvious the ATACR is the most prominent in this thread though.

I usually go back and forth indecisively trying to make up my mind when it's time to choose a scope but I knew the 7-35 ATACR would be going on my next rifle within a few seconds of looking though one at MHSA.

I was finally able to shoot this past 200y today and clang some steel. After running my department through firearms training, I was able to sneak out to 600y. Even with $12.50 a box ammo, ... WOW!. My first outing with it at 100y was abysmal and frustrating, but attributed that to a loose bipod and since had some more time dry firing to get use to the trigger. 85° in the last day of September in Wisconsin... what a wired place to live.

20190930_181907.jpg

Attachments

• 20190930_181907.jpg
    20190930_181907.jpg
    909.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I was finally able to shoot this past 200y today and clang some steel. After running my department through firearms training, I was able to sneak out to 600y. Even with $12.50 a box ammo, ... WOW!. My first outing with it at 100y was abysmal and frustrating, but attributed that to a loose bipod and since had some more time dry firing to get use to the trigger. 85° in the last day of September in Wisconsin... what a wired place to live.

View attachment 7156425

What part of Wi?

Reactions: samb300