• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AICS help

MeanAndUnseen

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2010
OK, USA
hey guys/gals,
Ive had my trusty Rem 700 30-06 (long action) for a while in its original stock for a while, and quite frankly im tired of it.

I've been looking to get a new stock, one that I know I'd like, so I researched AICS stocks.
I'd like to get an AICS 1.5 stock, color doesnt matter, as I will surely paint it...
Thing is, I cant find a retailer or distributor for this stock.
I was hoping someone could direct me to a someone or a site that carries the AICS 1.5 stock for a Rem 700 30-06.

If not, then I'll settle for an MOR stock instead, but I have the same problem with MOR stocks, I CANT FIND THEM!

Any and all help and references are greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Cheers.

Re: AICS help

Bauer arms is a site sponsor and I know he carries them. I got a Long Action AICS 1.5 from Adam a few weeks ago. He's a darn good vendor and is one of the finest people I have ever worked with. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Here is his site... http://www.bauerarms.com/page11.php

I'm sure he can be reached via PM here:

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=5232

Please help support the sponsors as they help make this site what it is.

Thanks,
Ryan
Big Dog Steel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roktoys84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must not have looked too hard, even Midway has them.

AICS 1.5 Rem 700 LA </div></div>

I appreciate it, but midway is a bit pricey...

thanks everyone!
Im looking into them as we speak, I'll see what our local sponsors here have, and will try and buy from them in support.
Thank you.
Cheers.

Another plug for Bauer Arms . Adam could not have been more helpfull fielding all my questions before and after the purchase .

Sweet, thanks guys.
I'll be giving him a holler soon.

Thanks for all your input.
Cheers
smile.gif

-Clay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mean And Unseen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roktoys84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You must not have looked too hard, even Midway has them.

AICS 1.5 Rem 700 LA </div></div>

I appreciate it, but midway is a bit pricey...

thanks everyone!
Im looking into them as we speak, I'll see what our local sponsors here have, and will try and buy from them in support.
Thank you.
Cheers. </div></div>

Sorry, I haven't shopped AICS stocks much... I shoot a Savage
wink.gif