• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Airline walkout

Guessing if something bad happens they can blame it on the unvaxxed DOMESTIC TERRORIST too.

Fixed it for you
Now that every school board meeting is filled with Karen PTA members and newly recognized as domestic terrorist parents - the DOJ and FBI are really going to be busy fabricating crimes to suggest to all these folks and entrap them in...

Reactions: Bender
Pilots are whores, especially airline pilots, before Covid they were basically like MLM people “so why haven’t you joined the airlines yet” “I don’t get why any pilot wouldn’t want to join the airlines”

The second there was a ripple with Covid they were putting in applications for all the other pilot non 121 jobs, like bro you are all about how you make a gazillion dollars a second, or rather you are about to upgrade and you fly with a guy who makes like half a mil a year, why not just fuck off to Thailand if you’re furloughed and live like a king of 1/4 of one of your paychecks…probably the same reason you rent a crash pad vs a condo and why you drive a used Camry.

Most, outside of the guys living the milk and honey lifestyle, which is just for a handful of years before mandatory retirement, don’t many have the fortitude or finances to pass up a hour of work to even save their own mother.

As far as the terrorist™ comment, that’s something the unamerican POS bush jr made up, all it means is it’s in the regimes current interest for the dumb masses to not like you. If anything I look into someone’s cause more when the elites feel the need to use that title on a group.

Now that every school board meeting is filled with Karen PTA members and newly recognized as domestic terrorist parents - the DOJ and FBI are really going to be busy fabricating crimes to suggest to all these folks and entrap them in...

I thought a Karen was someone that was for forced government injections. Thought the people who spoke out against that were just Americans.

Pilots are whores, especially airline pilots, before Covid they were basically like MLM people “so why haven’t you joined the airlines yet” “I don’t get why any pilot wouldn’t want to join the airlines”

The second there was a ripple with Covid they were putting in applications for all the other pilot non 121 jobs, like bro you are all about how you make a gazillion dollars a second, or rather you are about to upgrade and you fly with a guy who makes like half a mil a year, why not just fuck off to Thailand if you’re furloughed and live like a king of 1/4 of one of your paychecks…probably the same reason you rent a crash pad vs a condo and why you drive a used Camry.

Most, outside of the guys living the milk and honey lifestyle, which is just for a handful of years before mandatory retirement, don’t many have the fortitude or finances to pass up a hour of work to even save their own mother.

As far as the terrorist™ comment, that’s something the unamerican POS bush jr made up, all it means is it’s in the regimes current interest for the dumb masses to not like you. If anything I look into someone’s cause more when the elites feel the need to use that title on a group.
eh. ive been called worse. For the record, no crash pad and i drive a Lexus to the airport. I own a studio apartment in Brooklyn as well. Never even came close to getting furloughed but took most of 2020 off because i can. But hey, thanks for letting me know who I am.

eh. ive been called worse. For the record, no crash pad and i drive a Lexus to the airport. I own a studio apartment in Brooklyn as well. Never even came close to getting furloughed but took most of 2020 off because i can. But hey, thanks for letting me know who I am.

Isn’t that a fancy way of saying you’re in a small apartment and drive a Toyota? ;)

Juan Browne weighed in on this situation here:

Thanks for posting this, without a doubt this is one of the most articulate and best presented commentaries I've seen regarding the stacking effect of the communist reset of our Republic.

His example of 'mixture' was spot on and an excellent collection of the factors coming together, sources included, which may not produce the outcome Dear Leader expects.

Thanks again, I'll be looking for more from Juan Browne.

Urgent-Southwest-Pilots.jpg

Last edited:
I heard from a first hand source that most of the ATC controllers walked off the job.

This is but the first of many shoes that will fall. Today a number of unions began dropping those shoes.

Colonel Scheller just plead guilty. The Senior Military leadership is now in a catch-22. Their fate is now in his hands.

The Biden Admin will learn that the "enemy" always has a vote.

The real question is will the corporate leadership protect their people like the Union leadership is doing?

Southwest CEO could do that. He could publicly castigate Biden and the idiots. So could most of the transportation leadership.

I heard from a first hand source that most of the ATC controllers walked off the job.

This is but the first of many shoes that will fall. Today a number of unions began dropping those shoes.

Colonel Scheller just plead guilty. The Senior Military leadership is now in a catch-22. Their fate is now in his hands.

The Biden Admin will learn that the "enemy" always has a vote.

The real question is will the corporate leadership protect their people like the Union leadership is doing?

Southwest CEO could do that. He could publicly castigate Biden and the idiots. So could most of the transportation leadership.

The majority of airline people who can think critically and independently are often older crew who get paid so much the airlines lobbied the crooked FAA to get them kicked out a X age regardless if they can pass a 1st class medical.

The regionals have penalty of plots who will jump ship for the majors if given the chance.

If the ceo, who is for the share holders well before his employees, could get the more expensive crews to quit and replace them with low seniority crews who are too dumb to see what happened to the sheep further down that road, why the hell not?

This is great for big corp, which is why gov was told to do it, it gets rid of those outspoken and higher paid people, you now “make new jobs” probably get some goverment cash, and now have cheaper labor whos naturally much more obedient.

It makes good business sense for the corp branch of government.

The majority of airline people who can think critically and independently are often older crew who get paid so much the airlines lobbied the crooked FAA to get them kicked out a X age regardless if they can pass a 1st class medical.

The regionals have penalty of plots who will jump ship for the majors if given the chance.

If the ceo, who is for the share holders well before his employees, could get the more expensive crews to quit and replace them with low seniority crews who are too dumb to see what happened to the sheep further down that road, why the hell not?

This is great for big corp, which is why gov was told to do it, it gets rid of those outspoken and higher paid people, you now “make new jobs” probably get some goverment cash, and now have cheaper labor whos naturally much more obedient.

It makes good business sense for the corp branch of government.
The only flaw is that it takes 3 months to train a new pilot, and that’s if there are no delays. There will surely be delays because there won’t be enough sims or instructors available to train as many as are potentially going to be lost. Then once you are done in the schoolhouse there is OE. Again, there will be a shortage of Line Check Airman available to evaluate the new guys. Then there are the captains that will have to upgrade. In all honesty, while your theory sounds good, believe me when I say the airlines can’t afford to lose their pilots. Especially if they Have to fire hundreds if not thousands on one day. The planes would sit idle and cost billions.

now I’m not saying it isn’t plausible that they may exploit the situation I’m just saying that a mass exodus overnight would be catastrophic.

I’m more worried about the military. I read one report that claimed at least 350-400k still have not been vaccinated and many decline to say what they will do. If the secdef is a man of his word, he’s got major force capability issues coming.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Bender
The stores are going to look like Black Friday...everyday. Just wait until the Karen's can't their stuff.
Just remember, most large , inner city areas are essentially food deserts. When the available shelves are bare the marxist antifa/blm types will mobilize and move toward suburbia. But first they will target suburban commuters to the city. They firmly believe that they deserve what you have earned and will kill you to take it. Of course, they also believe the marxist overlords they are trying to prop up will reward them with anything other than lead/gulag when they achieve power. Zombie apocalypse but the zombies have a pulse, for now.

The only flaw is that it takes 3 months to train a new pilot, and that’s if there are no delays. There will surely be delays because there won’t be enough sims or instructors available to train as many as are potentially going to be lost. Then once you are done in the schoolhouse there is OE. Again, there will be a shortage of Line Check Airman available to evaluate the new guys. Then there are the captains that will have to upgrade. In all honesty, while your theory sounds good, believe me when I say the airlines can’t afford to lose their pilots. Especially if they Have to fire hundreds if not thousands on one day. The planes would sit idle and cost billions.

now I’m not saying it isn’t plausible that they may exploit the situation I’m just saying that a mass exodus overnight would be catastrophic.

I’m more worried about the military. I read one report that claimed at least 350-400k still have not been vaccinated and many decline to say what they will do. If the secdef is a man of his word, he’s got major force capability issues coming.

Oh I get all that, but you’re thinking of it as a line pilot, I don’t think corporate thinks of it like that.

Just remember, most large , inner city areas are essentially food deserts. When the available shelves are bare the marxist antifa/blm types will mobilize and move toward suburbia. But first they will target suburban commuters to the city. They firmly believe that they deserve what you have earned and will kill you to take it. Of course, they also believe the marxist overlords they are trying to prop up will reward them with anything other than lead/gulag when they achieve power. Zombie apocalypse but the zombies have a pulse, for now.
Not for long!

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Southwest might save more money in the long run by paying the fine for unvaxxed employees and keeping their staff than canceling the majority of their flights for months while they fill positions. They’re short people today, let alone however many walk after the deadline. That’s a lot of lost revenue after the deadline between planes sitting idle, passengers angry over canceling flights, hiring, training and the time it takes to get people on line and working. We’re also assuming the ones who stay don’t get burned out with the overtime from being forced to work their shifts and cover the open ones and then quit during/after the holidays. What new hire will want to essentially spend 16hrs a day, five days a week and then have to come in on their days off too for entry level pay? There will be people leaving over the vax and then shortly after people leaving because they are overworked and tired of picking up the slack.

Read this. Folks are waking up.

Pilot on the Clay and Buck show said probably 50% of the pilots would walk if mandated.

Doubt it. Especially the younger ones, near none of the low seniority guys at the majors will, they subjected themselves to regional life to get it their major, they’ll subject themselves to bidens forced vaccines.

The majors guys reaching their FAA forced retirement age might, the ones working for the extra scummy regionals, who don’t see a majors transition in their future might

This is akin to the restaurant that had high turnover before wuhan flu, bitching that can’t find people now because of wuhan flu or bidens BS.

forced vaccines are morally reprehensible, and I wish folks would do something, I just don’t see it happening, especially with the super rank and file airlines guys.

Doubt it. Especially the younger ones, near none of the low seniority guys at the majors will, they subjected themselves to regional life to get it their major, they’ll subject themselves to bidens forced vaccines.

The majors guys reaching their FAA forced retirement age might, the ones working for the extra scummy regionals, who don’t see a majors transition in their future might

This is akin to the restaurant that had high turnover before wuhan flu, bitching that can’t find people now because of wuhan flu or bidens BS.

forced vaccines are morally reprehensible, and I wish folks would do something, I just don’t see it happening, especially with the super rank and file airlines guys.

I know a lower seniority guy. He's retired Army Infantry. Used his GI bill to become a pilot. . He has his own farm and house paid for. Kids are nearing end of college. He says he can wait or go fly overseas on contract or become an IP. Lots of the younger guys have side gigs.

Let's be real here:

Practically nobody is going to walk away from a seniority-based career that pays $100-400k (or more) in direct compensation plus 12-16% in defined contribution...especially if their age is less than 60.

There are a lot of people at my airline that are "talking tough" but I think, at the end of the day, they are going to get the vax. I do think people are going to wait until the last minute though for a few reasons: make the company squirm about how many they will have to fire and wait out a couple of court cases now in progress(the UA case seems like a "win" for the employees). Im sure there will be some who are in their late 50's who probably have enough in savings to float until 59.5 when they can start taking the 401k which likely has a few million bucks in it that wont take it. Probably a few in their 60's who can take 401k immediately. I know a lot of airlines have a bunch of 20yr mil guys who can take their mil retirement once they hit 60. So there are probably a good amount of people who can walk without feeling to much financial pain.

But overall, its hard to impossible to replace a 250-400k dollar job with a months notice...and everybody knows it, hence the gun to the head scenario. Most guys I fly with(me included) dont have shit else going on for income outside of flying. We spend all day jacking off and playing with our toys... its real hard to have a side hustle when the two aforementioned activities take up so much time. I would rather go jack off on my boat all day than do something to make an extra 100 bucks...

Let's be real here:

Practically nobody is going to walk away from a seniority-based career that pays $100-400k (or more) in direct compensation plus 12-16% in defined contribution...especially if their age is less than 60.

I'm in my late 50s and plan to do exactly that if the Board decides to mandate it at my firm. A lot of people have managed their money well and also have other options. I'm not the only one.

How much is your life worth to you?
How else do you get them to back off from this tyranny?

It's "easy" for management to implement policy to follow a bs mandate.
You have to make it "painful" for them to do so - that way they push back on behalf of the employees and survivability of the company.

Reactions: gigamortis
This will spread to every industry that has more than 100 employees......
We also have to recognize that not showing up for work is about the only acceptable way of dealing with it for most.

So we all need to accept the fact that there will be difficulties all around until this shit gets fixed.

How much is your life worth to you?
How else do you get them to back off from this tyranny?

It's "easy" for management to implement policy to follow a bs mandate.
You have to make it "painful" for them to do so - that way they push back on behalf of the employees and survivability of the company.
Maybe we should all get our shot the day before thanksgiving. Take our mandatory 48 hours and ruin the weekend for a lot of people.

We also have to recognize that not showing up for work is about the only acceptable way of dealing with it for most.

So we all need to accept the fact that there will be difficulties all around until this shit gets fixed.
I disagree. The mandate only applies if you have federal contracts. Biden knows he can’t make it mandatory for everyone so he’s only pushing it where he thinks he can, even though bypassing congress should be a no go from the start. The problem is this won’t be resolved till long after Dec 8. By then the damage will be done.

Reactions: 10ring'r
The problem is this won’t be resolved till long after Dec 8. By then the damage will be done.

Thats the issue... once the courts FINALLY pick this up and issue any kind of real ruling, the damage, one way or the other, will be done. The companies know this. The .gov knows this. Hence the super short time line. EVERYBODY knows the judiciary in this country works in years not weeks... if they resolved all cases within a week of the filing, they(judges, lawyers, etc...) couldnt bilk...sorry milk... the system for trillions of dollars and a decades long career.

I disagree. The mandate only applies if you have federal contracts. Biden knows he can’t make it mandatory for everyone so he’s only pushing it where he thinks he can, even though bypassing congress should be a no go from the start. The problem is this won’t be resolved till long after Dec 8. By then the damage will be done.
The intention, get folks forced into compiling befor it is decided if is legal or not.

R

Maybe we should all get our shot the day before thanksgiving. Take our mandatory 48 hours and ruin the weekend for a lot of people.

I'm a "wait until the last second" guy. My plan is to probably get it the Monday of that week. That gives me tuesday and wednesday to comply with the 48 hours requirement before I work on Thursday. Im personally not out to screw our passengers as I feel they are innocent by-standards in all this brinksmanship and they dont deserve to get fucked over... BUT waiting until the last second forces the company to think "shit, we have 2k pilots who arent vaxed" and then they have to start to scramble to adjust staffing models and flight schedules with that in mind. It could start to force them to cancel Christmas holiday scheduled flights a few weeks in advance and lose that revenue.... and then BAM all 2k get vaxed by the dead line and now you have a fuck ton of pilots sitting around with no work to do during the holiday...while still getting paid... LOL... There are lots of scenario's that could play out. I'm sure all the companies have game planned most of them.

I'm a "wait until the last second" guy. My plan is to probably get it the Monday of that week. That gives me tuesday and wednesday to comply with the 48 hours requirement before I work on Thursday. Im personally not out to screw our passengers as I feel they are innocent by-standards in all this brinksmanship and they dont deserve to get fucked over... BUT waiting until the last second forces the company to think "shit, we have 2k pilots who arent vaxed" and then they have to start to scramble to adjust staffing models and flight schedules with that in mind. It could start to force them to cancel Christmas holiday scheduled flights a few weeks in advance and lose that revenue.... and then BAM all 2k get vaxed by the dead line and now you have a fuck ton of pilots sitting around with no work to do during the holiday...while still getting paid... LOL... There are lots of scenario's that could play out. I'm sure all the companies have game planned most of them.
Really? Your worried about the passengers? The vast majority of which support the mandate? The only way to effect change is to actually make them bleed. It sucks, but whatever southwest did worked the unfortunate part is the union can’t say anything to bring attention to what actually happened, no one wants to be the next APA. The old days of 3 engine taxis and all that don’t work anymore.

it’s petty and it’s childish and yeah I don’t want to ruin anyones holiday but enough is enough. I say do what you can where you can.

Let's be real here:

17 years on in a career with yearly compensation in your brackets.

53 yoa

3.5 years until Id get 75% defined pension.

Im walking because not doing so will lead to greater outrage. My kids will be asking "What did you do to prevent this?"

Im more likely to get what Im giving up this way, than bending the knee now.

If Im wrong...its not going to matter because it wont be getting better.

Last edited:

As the group I am in "holds the line" the language from above has become less authoritarian and more "cautious".

HOLD YOUR MORAL LINE!

I was told if I dont like mandates I can just get another job.

If people dont like mandate inconvenience they can buy a plane, buy a train, get their own ship and be their own cop (they should be the last anyway regardless).